Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so stupid

Reviews

Default so stupid

Is it just me or what but this frequent use of multiple usernames by people has got ridiculous correct me if I'm wrong but there is a person/persons here actually answering themselves I cant speak for everyone but do u not all think this is the weirdest most stupid thing u have ever heard? I like to remain neutral & stayed out of recent arguments so this is not aimed at any 1 person but can this be stopped Patricia?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    ...but can this be stopped Patricia?
    Yes and no. We often can identify duplicate ids, but it all takes a lot of time.

Today I was supposed to be publishing new message board rules and moving forward on the community mods thing, but I'm stuck working on new tours system instead. Next week will be message board week though, I'll make getting on top of these message boards my priority next week.

Pat x

Reviews

Thanks for your prompt reply anyway.....x

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Patricia.........please dont get rid of some of the great characters

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Yes and no. We often can identify duplicate ids, but it all takes a lot of time.

Today I was supposed to be publishing new message board rules and moving forward on the community mods thing, but I'm stuck working on new tours system instead. Next week will be message board week though, I'll make getting on top of these message boards my priority next week.

Pat x
    Pat i know this isnt the whole point but really - its so much fun having ron n reg and several of the others of them on here, please don't get rid of them cos they are just bringing lots of fun to the board and no bitching........

By the way i didnt have any points to make on those posts i just wanted to remove that nasty little wasp.......aka danny de vito........xx

Blog Entries

Lizzy although I appreciate, and can fully see the fun being developed by the whole multiple user thing, and it certainly does create some interesting banter here, and I know how busy Patricia is, I must agree with experienced punter here.
    Nobody knows, or can keep up with who anybody is any more!!!!
    You've even made me a little confused about myself

Blog Entries

I agree some of the duplicate ids are funny. Can't help it, they do make me laugh some of them! Maybe we could find a way to police duplicate ids harshly when they are causing trouble, but let the funny ones who are causing no harm be.

Default I love a good laugh

I definitely think its funny. I havnt done it myself, but I think I might try it... ok... be on the lookout lads, for dollys dup id. Let me think about who Ill be

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I agree some of the duplicate ids are funny. Can't help it, they do make me laugh some of them! Maybe we could find a way to police duplicate ids harshly when they are causing trouble, but let the funny ones who are causing no harm be.
    Well I have a comedy profile or two here and agree that it is not the number of profiles it is what they are used for. But the biggest comedy figure of all signed up today as what he is reduced to doing now has had me in stitches all day long.

Blog Entries

Totally agree QPH and let the fun continue, it just means that some people here look like they're guilty of this by the suspicion of association!!!
    If every time a new user comes on, everybody thinks it's somebody else incognito, then nobody will ever be taken seriously. Not that we want that. I'd much prefer the fun!!!

Reviews

I think theres no harm in the comedy ones, unless their out to cause trouble. Maybe duplicate ids could be confined to the soap section. It's easy to spot sometimes that someone is talking to themselves through other profiles. They need to see a shrink. For example Bigpaws says something. Two minutes later Bigdaddy69 comes out agreeing with him
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast