Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dinner Dates

Reviews

Wine and dine the lady treat her with lavish goods and then see how the mood goes.a nice starter is always yummy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quietman121 View Post
    I had the pleasure of having dinner with a girl just before Christmas but with a wee bit of a difference... A girl I seen regularly seen said she'd cook for me... a traditional dish from her part of the world... It was like our Christmas dinner... afterwards we cuddled up in bed and watched a Christmas movie with some popcorn... It was the most amazing night I've had this far and I'd highly recommend it but getting to know the girl beforehand is a must as it really enhances the overall experience... Next time I'll treat her to a nice Resturant maybe for Valentine's Day as a thank you for a very memorable night but I'll definitely do it again and soon. I can also highly recommend a night in a nice hotel with breakfast in bed
    Oooops, sounds like you are in trouble there !

Quote Originally Posted by Merryman View Post
    Oooops, sounds like you are in trouble there !
    It's just a thank you to let her know I really appreciated all her hard work and a very memorable night and nothing else and it's reallyonly a maybe at the moment... I've already learnt the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    That sounds lovely. One thing when touring it is rare you get to cook, so it's nice to have the opportunity when possible.
    Exactly and that's why I appreciate it all the more CK x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Quietman121 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (04-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    That sounds lovely. One thing when touring it is rare you get to cook, so it's nice to have the opportunity when possible.

Call me weird, old fashioned or both even, but it's always nice to get in out of the cold to be met by the beautiful lady you've booked and have been looking forward to spending time with all day, a hot cuppa, and a nice chat... it always help settle my nerves CK xx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123