Thread: How to pick a race horse winner. Ei "perfect gentlemen"

Blog Entries

Love How to pick a race horse winner. Ei "perfect gentlemen"

I got lots of lovely tips from you guys here and I do thank you for that but as usual I went with what I usually do when picking a horse and won.

When placing a bet I check out the horse names and depending on what has been going on in my week then a name will just pop out at me and with all the fecking time wasting fools here on EI and at the other end of Pms, email, etc (even Christmas day had a guy call me and ask me how he can make money, pms asking me "if I would meet with them yet no other information, calls can I be your money slave but cant even get 20 euros together. Loll

So I thought of all the lovely guys here like Tom Rambo, tom sand, petro just to name but a few of the REAL Gents here on EI so I put my money on a horse in Limerick 2.05pm today on "perfect Gentleman" and won a 100 euros. Loll

Thanks guys for now only being the lovely Gents that you are to all us guys but now also bringing me luck today.

I didnt go to the races but maybe tomorrow but after seeing the crowds there on TV phew! thank God I didnt go.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (02-01-15), tom rambo (26-12-14), tom sand (26-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I got lots of lovely tips from you guys here and I do thank you for that but as usual I went with what I usually do when picking a horse and won.

When placing a bet I check out the horse names and depending on what has been going on in my week then a name will just pop out at me and with all the fecking time wasting fools here on EI and at the other end of Pms, email, etc (even Christmas day had a guy call me and ask me how he can make money, pms asking me "if I would meet with them yet no other information, calls can I be your money slave but cant even get 20 euros together. Loll

So I thought of all the lovely guys here like Tom Rambo, tom sand, petro just to name but a few of the REAL Gents here on EI so I put my money on a horse in Limerick 2.05pm today on "perfect Gentleman" and won a 100 euros. Loll

Thanks guys for now only being the lovely Gents that you are to all us guys but now also bringing me luck today.

I didnt go to the races but maybe tomorrow but after seeing the crowds there on TV phew! thank God I didnt go.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Thanks,sweetie it is so easy to have a great time with you sweet lady,i love every minitue i am with you cant wait until next time,happy Christmas and new year sweetie,love Tom xx

Blog Entries

It takes two too tango honey and I love tangoing with you as well you know. loll Have a great few days off and hope life is treating you well over the next few days of this festive season and if not well, we will say no more. Loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Thanks,sweetie it is so easy to have a great time with you sweet lady,i love every minitue i am with you cant wait until next time,happy Christmas and new year sweetie,love Tom xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (27-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    You are a lovely lady
    Naughty videos on EF.

Blog Entries

Only if I'm in charge and everyone dose what their told. Loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I agree . I think she is lovely aswell.........3some maybe.