Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Limerick St Stephens day Horse Racing Who is going?

Blog Entries

Question Help Limerick St Stephens day Horse Racing Who is going?

Help Limerick St Stephens day Horse Racing Who is going?

Hi guys

I am thinking of going to Limerick races over the next few days (maybe tomorrow) so who is going and what is the best day to go and why?

And anyone got any good trips if so why, which horse in which race. And what is the best ticket to buy and of course why?

Thanks for any help you may be able to assist me with

Happy holidays
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

alverton04 (25-12-14)

I'm going to leopardstown in Dublin 18 as i'm a local & have a €500 pot & i will be betting at Limerick, there will be some lucky ladies geting their paws on alverton at the weekend or next week.

the 2.05pm at limerick is a cracking race , i think it's between golgamboa & adrianna des mottes so i'm putting them in a reverse exacta.

as for a tip
    last race at l'town , mighty concorde e/way at 8/1.

ps we must meet , haha i like ladies a lot older than me ha.
    Last edited by alverton04; 25-12-14 at 17:58.

as for tickets check the tracks website , as far as i know you can buy a ticket that gets you in all 4 days of limerick festival for 50euro.

i assume you don't have a student card lvt but if you do you can get in at a cheaper rate at the gate.

Blog Entries

Thanks honey I will keep an eye out for those horses and the all week tickets have already sold out now so I am thinking of tomorrow or maybe the following day as it seem if I go out the following day I may not stand out so much as the ladies will be dressing up then, which day do you suggest as you seem to know a bit about horse racing when in fact I just go for a name I like and if the horse looks good?

And as for you liking the older ladies honey, people dont believe me when I do tell them my real age. Loll Look forward to our path crossing in the near future. xx

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by alverton04 View Post
    I'm going to leopardstown in Dublin 18 as i'm a local & have a €500 pot & i will be betting at Limerick, there will be some lucky ladies geting their paws on alverton at the weekend or next week.

the 2.05pm at limerick is a cracking race , i think it's between golgamboa & adrianna des mottes so i'm putting them in a reverse exacta.

as for a tip
    last race at l'town , mighty concorde e/way at 8/1.

ps we must meet , haha i like ladies a lot older than me ha.
    as for tickets check the tracks website , as far as i know you can buy a ticket that gets you in all 4 days of limerick festival for 50euro.

i assume you don't have a student card lvt but if you do you can get in at a cheaper rate at the gate.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

alverton04 (25-12-14)

in terms of the biggest crowd i'd say tomorrow will be it & the Grade 2 tomorrow at 2.05pm is a very good race but there are good races every day so i can't really suggest a day.

Happy Punting!

Blog Entries

Will it be like can sardines tomorrow honey with so many people there, or will there be less people day after?

Thanks
    LVT

in terms of the biggest crowd i'd say tomorrow will be it & the Grade 2 tomorrow at 2.05pm is a very good race but there are good races every day so i can't really suggest a day.

Happy Punting!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

alverton04 (25-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Will it be like can sardines tomorrow honey with so many people there, or will there be less people day after?

Thanks
    LVT
    well there expecting 20,000 at leopardstown , about 10,000 at limerick , you will be grand but yes there will be less there on 27th as its tradition to go racing on St Stephens Day.

11. Default

Oh I didn't know that its a race tomorrow . I was at punchestown and I enjoyed a lot. How many days it will be?

Blog Entries

Hi honey its on 4 days fancy going? Loll

Happy Christmas day hon

Lady von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by bridgitte View Post
    Oh I didn't know that its a race tomorrow . I was at punchestown and I enjoyed a lot. How many days it will be?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

alverton04 (25-12-14)

14. Default

Its a pity I dont have my hat with me ...so I need a hat. Its not a racing without a hat ))

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bridgittee For This Useful Post:

alverton04 (25-12-14)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast