Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeless .. at XMas time xx watch !

Exclamation Homeless .. at XMas time xx watch !

..and at this Season : when was the last time you did something helpful , nice , selfless , altruistic for a stranger ? xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Clueless (26-12-14), Irish Leigha (26-12-14), Jericho (25-12-14), JohnSund2 (25-12-14), Ladyvonteese (25-12-14), mature abby (26-12-14), Melindablondey (25-12-14), robbie9 (25-12-14), Starsky (25-12-14), tom sand (25-12-14), Vitruvian (25-12-14)

Lovely video but its actually fake alot of these videos seem to be now so guys get youtube revenue which is sad

4. The Following User Says Thank You to naturis For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (25-12-14)

Reviews

We invite our elderly neighbour to Christmas dinner every year, that is what's great about the Irish people, their caring nature

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

Jericho (25-12-14), Ladyvonteese (25-12-14), Melindablondey (25-12-14), Stephanie (25-12-14), Vitruvian (25-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    Lovely video but its actually fake alot of these videos seem to be now so guys get youtube revenue which is sad
    How very cynical. I feel bad for you.

A very merry XMas to you , and may unfettered joy find its way to your heart.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Jericho (25-12-14), JohnSund2 (25-12-14), macdchef (25-12-14), Melindablondey (25-12-14), Meursault (25-12-14), Vitruvian (25-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    We invite our elderly neighbour to Christmas dinner every year, that is what's great about the Irish people, their caring nature
    What a lovely thing to do !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (25-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    What a lovely thing to do !
    She is a lovely person too and we all will get old.

I remember 4 years ago, was it around Christmas, the big freeze, snow. An elderly man in England went out into the back yard to get coal that evening for his fire but slipped on the way and was knocked unconscious, He wasn't found until the next day, dead and completely frozen. That's so sad ..
    Last edited by Genie in a Bottle; 25-12-14 at 10:19.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

Jericho (25-12-14), Melindablondey (25-12-14), Stephanie (25-12-14)

Blog Entries

Merry Christmas Stephanie hope you and everyone is having a lovely day.

I have worked in high security mental homes on Xmas day when I was in the UK and many a Christmas when I have had an open house for people to come when they have not had anyone to share it with.

OMG, what a great video to put up on Xmas day, it makes one think not only how lucky one is, but that there is nice caring people still out there who even have nothing themselves.
    All the best
    Lady Von Teese

..and at this Season : when was the last time you did something helpful , nice , selfless , altruistic for a stranger ? xx
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

How very cynical. I feel bad for you.

A very merry XMas to you , and may unfettered joy find its way to your heart.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

"The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

i will try give more to these guys , however i don't like giving to foreign people , ignoring them is the worst thing u can do.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast