Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leggings/ gym clothes

Reviews

Sale on in Aldi for yoga/gym wear this Friday - but hold on there I would know nothing of such things!

Let us know if you have any luck shylad, this coincides with my interests also

Reviews

Yes I had luck in Aldi!

Blog Entries

I always bring a few pairs of leggings with me when I am touring as like you guys, I love them too so here is a few pic from a legging movie clip I did in Kerry a couple of months ago, at some point I will stop filming and start putting them up but only when I get bored of filming, first. Loll

I will be in Limerick next week and then Kerry, Cork, Waterford, Dublin, and Dundalk, Loais and Limerick I will have my tour dates up on my www.ladyvonteese.com site on Sat and up on EI Monday but please book in advance via my email address ladyvonteese@gmail.com

But just to keep you guys legging happy and of course for the Dutchtallguy especially,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kerry Foot Fetish Feet Toes Sandels  Open Red Toes bum fetish bottom fetish whilte leggings fron.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	106701Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kerry Foot Fetish Feet Toes Sandels  Open Red Toes bum fetish bottom fetish whilte leggings fron.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	106702

All the best and happy hunting
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Leggingslove View Post
    Bump..........
    Double click the image to enlarge.xx
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 08-01-15 at 08:23.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Blog Entries

I live and die in leggings, but the full length ones and minus the athletic figure lol. Therefore, not putting myself forward, but acknowledging my love for leggings!

Thread closed.
    This is only a Client request.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12