Thread: 15 min Oily Hand job, Dublin

1. Dick 15 min Oily Hand job, Dublin

Hi,
    I'm Lawrence and among other things, I love a nice, hot and sexy hand job.
    Dirty and sexy talk would be an advantage.
    A hand-job, is usually pretty fast so 15 minutes should be enough.
    I am not into massage or anything special, a good hand-job it's perfect for me.
    I would like to make this a regular thing, with the right girl, but because I am not rich,
    and because I will get only a 15 minutes session, with no sex, I would like you to send me your offers
    about price and if I like any of them we can start a good cooperation, for the long term.
    Please send me your best offers from the start, because I don't like to negotiate and
    if I don't like your price, I will have to ignore you. I think it should be somewhere under €50,
    since many of the girls now, charge €50 for a 30 minutes, sex session... I just need half of each.
    I am just a regular, average guy, 1.85 m, also I drive so distance is not really an issue.
    Thank you very much for reading this, I will be waiting for your PM-s and I hope too see you soon.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laurentiu_sv For This Useful Post:

jennyjess (27-12-14)

Reviews

Your inbox must be over flowing with offers. Just a suggestion, you say distance is no issue so if that's the case then fuel costs money so if you booked someone local you would have the extra fuel money to go towards the appointment. Also within that 15min appointment you may have to have a shower. €50 is ridiculously cheap for a half hour so any cheaper really??, only other way is to trawl the bars and you may get lucky and only have to buy a girl a drink for a handjob, who knows it maybe a regular thing then.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post: