Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: A pre Xmas ramble.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default A pre Xmas ramble.

    I was never much of an xmasy person. Even as a child I could never get my head around a guy in red weighing about 300ibs coming down a chimney to give me something. I always wondered why my old fella left the room the christmas I asked asked Santa for a load of money instead of a present. I always get the urge to jump someone dressed as santa when I see them as well. I couldnt say why. They just seem too falsely cheerful. Anyway and heres my ramble. Why are people who dont believe celebrating xmas? I even saw a fucking xmas stocking and decorations on a fuckin Buddhist shop the other day?????????? Sorry but that a whole load of bullshit if you ask me. You cant have it everyway. Xmas is a christian celebration that wouldnt exist without its christian origins so give me a fuckin break plz. Ya know.

    :-)
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 24-12-14 at 10:26.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    mayarosen (26-12-14)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,006
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I was never much of an xmasy person. Even as a child I could never get my head around a guy in red weighing about 300ibs coming down a chimney to give me something. I always wondered why my old fella left the room the christmas I asked asked Santa for a load of money instead of a present. I always get the urge to jump someone dressed as santa when I see them as well. I couldnt say why. They just seem too falsely cheerful. Anyway and heres my ramble. Why are people who dont believe celebrating xmas? I even saw a fucking xmas stocking and decorations on a fuckin Buddhist shop the other day?????????? Sorry but that a whole load of bullshit if you ask me. You cant have it everyway. Xmas is a christian celebration that wouldnt exist without its christian origins so give me a fuckin break plz. Ya know.

    :-)
    Westside.
    Santa/Christmas is really for the kids, something to believe in, Like HairyPotter
    Last edited by HairyPotter; 24-12-14 at 10:44.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    Santa/Christmas is really for the kids, something to believe in, Like HairyPotter
    Not by the looks of things these days .

    Westside.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I was never much of an xmasy person. Even as a child I could never get my head around a guy in red weighing about 300ibs coming down a chimney to give me something. I always wondered why my old fella left the room the christmas I asked asked Santa for a load of money instead of a present. I always get the urge to jump someone dressed as santa when I see them as well. I couldnt say why. They just seem too falsely cheerful. Anyway and heres my ramble. Why are people who dont believe celebrating xmas? I even saw a fucking xmas stocking and decorations on a fuckin Buddhist shop the other day?????????? Sorry but that a whole load of bullshit if you ask me. You cant have it everyway. Xmas is a christian celebration that wouldnt exist without its christian origins so give me a fuckin break plz. Ya know.

    :-)
    Westside.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (24-12-14)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I was never much of an xmasy person. Even as a child I could never get my head around a guy in red weighing about 300ibs coming down a chimney to give me something. I always wondered why my old fella left the room the christmas I asked asked Santa for a load of money instead of a present. I always get the urge to jump someone dressed as santa when I see them as well. I couldnt say why. They just seem too falsely cheerful. Anyway and heres my ramble. Why are people who dont believe celebrating xmas? I even saw a fucking xmas stocking and decorations on a fuckin Buddhist shop the other day?????????? Sorry but that a whole load of bullshit if you ask me. You cant have it everyway. Xmas is a christian celebration that wouldnt exist without its christian origins so give me a fuckin break plz. Ya know.

    :-)
    Westside.

    Huh?

    Christianity just overlaid all it's junk on what came before ... winter solstice, rebirth of the sun, Roman and Greek holidays etc etc.

    http://www.simpletoremember.com/vita...eRealStory.htm


    I'm a pagan,
    Jiberside.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (24-12-14), mayarosen (26-12-14), shyguyshyguy12 (26-12-14)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    822

    Default

    so basically the earlier xmas was singing naked ,drinking and having week long orgies thats a great fucking xmas if you ask me hahahahha
    Last edited by naturis; 24-12-14 at 14:39.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naturis For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (24-12-14), SmallHorn (26-12-14)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    so basically the earlier xmas was singing naked ,drinking and having week long orgies thats a great fucking xmas if you ask me hahahahha
    Sounds like my work Christmas Party......

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by red4ever View Post
    Would I be right in thinking You don't like Christmas then
    I was never a big fan of it.

    Westside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •