Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New users!!

Blog Entries

Question New users!!

Just wondering, every time a new user registers here does everybody think (in the beginning at least) that's it's someone who'd been already banned/someone using multiple profiles or just a genuine new user???

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Just wondering, every time a new user registers here does everybody think (in the beginning at least) that's it's someone who'd been already banned/someone using multiple profiles or just a genuine new user???

Multiple user's of course........... Guilty until proven inocent here.

Hot lizzy

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    who are you really ?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    who are you really ?
    Looks like a member of the Simpsons family to me..........thing is i know it isnt NBT cos he is away.........so I don't have a clue.........

Who is the snooty Lord ??? hes a new character too...........asked him to be my friend.

Sorry the old Irish Laddo didn't win but i just wanted the best woman to win - and she did

Liz.......... the expert cos i have done more than 1,000 posts so nerrrrrrrrr.

Default wrong on the 1st, right on the 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    thing is i know it isnt NBT cos he is away.........so I don't have a clue.........
    Newsflash but unless nbt is on the far side of the moon then there is no such thing as –away- its called the internet for a reason luv u can access it anywhere

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default He wouldnt waste his time though he's watching the Rugby In France!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    Newsflash but unless nbt is on the far side of the moon then there is no such thing as –away- its called the internet for a reason luv u can access it anywhere

I did know missy but the title say's it all - it's not him..........work it out....... He isn't that desperate to read your ramblings........put some clothes on its not a pretty site - wait till your sid catches you undressed like that - the game will be up luv.

Reviews

Default I,000 posts ?

It really begs the question of quantity Vs. quality, does it not ?
    Personally I tend to say nothing if I have nothing to say. Empty vessels make most noise etc...................

I'm forever blowing bubbes
    TheNads.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    It really begs the question of quantity Vs. quality, does it not ?
    Personally I tend to say nothing if I have nothing to say. Empty vessels make most noise etc...................

I'm forever blowing bubbes
    TheNads.
    Nads, are you a Hammers man aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I did know missy but the title say's it all - it's not him..........work it out....... He isn't that desperate to read your ramblings........put some clothes on its not a pretty site - wait till your sid catches you undressed like that - the game will be up luv.

Hate ta break it to ya luv but nb3 only said he was in france watchin da rugby ta get out out meeting you cause you pestered him so much by pm. I fink you’ll find most hav come up wiv somink similar

Reviews

Default Yes Carlos, for my sins.

C'mon ye Irons !

Break Lampard's leg & inflict their 3rd loss at home.
    TheNads.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast