Thread: Thailand V European Sun Holiday with plenty of easy SEX :)

1. Default Thailand V European Sun Holiday with plenty of easy SEX :)

Been to pattaya thailand on 3 occasions, had a blast everytime . I'm considering a 4th trip in may but is there anywhere in europe I could consider instead? Just looking for 2 weeks of sun, a beach and of course hot girls. I know nothing beat pattaya but is there anywhere in europe thats anywhere close?

2. Default

Anyone have any suggestions?

Mr Pink i don´t have any idea about Thailand V Europe in may... But whats about Bali (Kuta Legian Area) its a bit the same atmosphere like Pattaya lets say a bit more discreet.. Sun, Beach, Beer, nice hotels,plenty of girls around...
    2 weeks is a bit to short i would recommend 3 weeks....
    Flights not expensive Qatar Airways or Etihad between 600€-700€ at the moment!!!
    If you need more information let me know.

Fräulein Silke
    Expert for Foot Fetish - Bondage - Crossdressing - Urethraplay - CBT - Fisting - Roleplay - Smokingfetish - Spanking
    www.silkemistress.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mistress Silke For This Useful Post:

Calidude (12-02-15), dutchtallguy (13-01-15)

do PM me more details!

I've never been to Thailand and would like to go someday.
    But there is one thing that I will not do and that's to go and ride or see the elephants they have there.
    While in training they beat the elephants when they are young and I am against any type of animal abuse.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

barcode (14-01-15), simon2280 (12-04-15)