Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Price of Oil ! x

Arrow Price of Oil ! x

No , not Baby Oil !! Crude :

Fracking and pumping ; US , Saudi , Putin , Isis , Iran ...

Oil price per barrel has been plummeting , some predict another economic meltdown ,

others speculating on Saudi-US alliance to weaken Putin , yet others glean OPEC conspiracy

to put our US shale fracking boys out of business by allowing price of crude to dip below profitability.

Thoughts ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

Oil price per barrel has been plummeting , some predict another economic meltdown ,

others speculating on Saudi-US alliance to weaken Putin , yet others glean OPEC conspiracy

to put our US shale fracking boys out of business by allowing price of crude to dip below profitability.

Thoughts ?
    That's a relief, I thought the price was going up and would have to do with Talc for my massages, I hear it's very popular

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (21-12-14)

No, just dropping down to more realistic prices for us but has a bit to go yet, we are taxed to the hilt on fuel so its a blessing and hear Petrol could be down to €1.15 a ltr by end of next month, it's all speculation but here's hoping.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hunterhilman For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (21-12-14)

Reviews

Thoughts ?
    Cost at the pump for the Irish consumer will not come down much if any thing.
    Fracking was being mooted for a particular part of Ireland.
    Environmental costs are likely.
    Instead of doing so much fracking get off your fat arses and make some short journeys on foot or without the internal combustion engine.You will also see some health benefits from exercise.These comments are directed at all people worldwide.
    To all producers of West Texas Indicator crude,
    Hang on in there coz the price will invariably rise again at some stage-just as night follows day.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to talkabout For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (21-12-14)

Petrol at the pump in the north was 1.33 a ltr now down to 1.12 in places at present so that's a lot
    Last edited by hunterhilman; 21-12-14 at 10:23.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hunterhilman For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (21-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPotter View Post
    That's a relief, I thought the price was going up and would have to do with Talc for my massages, I hear it's very popular
    Not with SophieX as we found out.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhilman View Post
    No, just dropping down to more realistic prices for us but has a bit to go yet, we are taxed to the hilt on fuel so its a blessing and hear Petrol could be down to €1.15 a ltr by end of next month, it's all speculation but here's hoping.
    Not toooo long ago , I remember paying 95 cents US for a Gallon of gas ! A gallon 3.64 liters ?

{my college days x we drove everywhere ! At the drop of a hat to Cabo , to Vegas , to Scotsdale , to Havasu ... }

Good ole days lol !
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Not toooo long ago , I remember paying 95 cents US for a Gallon of gas ! A gallon 3.64 liters ?

{my college days x we drove everywhere ! At the drop of a hat to Cabo , to Vegas , to Scotsdale , to Havasu ... }

Good ole days lol !
    we are taxed to the hilt on fuel over here, motor tax etc, when i was in the states alot of people drove huge vehicles with my mate driving an 8 ltr vehicle . You wouldnt see it here
    Last edited by hunterhilman; 21-12-14 at 10:33.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hunterhilman For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (21-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by talkabout View Post
    Not with SophieX as we found out.
    Yes she doesn't like the auld talc, she likes it well oiled it seems

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thoughts ?
    And it doesnt suit the Americans either, who are trying to become self sufficient

At least we Irish live in the land of freedom here, while we can still fuck, consensually

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast