Thread: Cork Trallee Limerick New Sexy Free to View photos book Sat and Sun Only

Blog Entries

Dick Cork Trallee Limerick New Sexy Free to View photos book Sat and Sun Only

Cork Trallee Limerick New Sexy Free to View photos book now

New photos of Miss Santa’s travelling grotto coming to a town close to you, so why not bring your kinky girlfriend or wife alone too? Now that would be a great Christmas present. Loll
    Tonight help in doing filming for me was the one and only “yammer from the chat forums” thanks honey. Xx
    Don’t forget none of my movies of which all my photos I have taken these and all other photos have been taken by a pro photographer and have not been photo shopped either like many girls do.

Hi guys only a few booking left for this tour now so be quick if you wish to meet for Christmas.

I am bringing my Miss Santa’s grotto to your town over the next few day (Waterford, Cork, Tralee and Limerick) it’s open from 4pm to 10.30pm bookings in advance with a minimum of 1.15 minuet’s with a deposit of 20 o2 or meteor credit.
    Just some of the many services Miss Santa’s grotto is going to be offering are;
    Miss Christmas strip tease
    Miss Christmas kinky Cougar newbie sessions (no pain, no marks, no making you crawl and bark like a dog, well unless that is what you are into) loll
    Miss Christmas stockings and panty hose fetish
    Miss Christmas over the knee spanking
    Miss Christmas GFE
    Miss Christmas GFE and newbie sessions (combined)
    Now what would like Miss Santa to bring for you this Christmas Loll?
    Don’t forget Miss Christmas only offer safe clean fun with is protected at all times and if she does not have fun with you the first time sorry but Miss Christmas will not be meeting you again as I only offer services which are fun for both parties.
    Don’t forget if you’re alone this Christmas and wish to see Miss Christmas she will be free to visit you on Christmas day (all booking must be done in advance and of course are more expensive) and also in January 2015 too for those who Santa did not get to visit. Loll

I will have lots more photos with me dressed in these outfits and lots more Christmas sexy outfits here on EI but if we haven’t met then you’ll have to go to my website www.ladyvonteese.com on Christmas day to see them and the movie which I have taken these and others from will be up with Miss Santa in them around Christmas or the New Year. Enjoy.x

Warning: I don’t sex, text chat or take bookings via text message. I don’t ever offer unsafe or unprotected services. I don’t answer with-held telephone number too. I don’t receive A levels, or offer CIM or OWO.

If you are serious about making a booking text me the: City and date you wish to meet me in. The time of your booking, how long you wish to meet and the type of booking you are hoping to share with me then once we have chat and agreed to meet I would need a small deposit of 10 meteor or o2 credit for half an hour or 45 mins and 20 for an hour. This is not an extra payment as it is deducted once we meet for a booking. This is to get rid of all the time waster and so I am able to keep things discreet for you, the places where I work and myself too. I never go into explicated details of what I do or don’t do with stranger as what goes on between two consenting adults if just that and not anyone else business! I will be having a min of 45 mins bookings so no half hours unless you have booked already on this tour.

I will be on tour again in either the first or second week of Jan 2015 and will have my new tour dates up first at www.ladyvonteese.com and some time in 2015 I will no longer be seeing any new clients as I will only be seeing my regulars but will let you know when this dates will be

Have a great Christmas and an even better New Year.
    Lady Von Teese

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Miss Santas grotto y mm 2 rz2 c.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	106385Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Miss Santas grotto y mm  15 rz1.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	106386Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Miss Santas grotto y mm  16rz16.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	106387Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Miss Santas grotto y mm 14 14 a.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	106388Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Miss Santas grotto y mm  20 rz.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	106389Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Miss Santas grotto y mm 6.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	106390Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Miss Santas grotto y mm 7rz7.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	106391Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Miss Santas grotto y mm 10 rz 10.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	106392
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

dutchtallguy (20-12-14), Hagane00 (20-12-14), t16lynch (20-12-14), WHAT A NAME (27-12-14)