Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Genuine orgasms...

  1. #1

    Default Genuine orgasms...

    Ok, this might be a weird one so I'll try not to upset anyone.

    I've no doubt about my skills in bed. I'm no porn star but I know how to use what I have, I love to give oral and I've made more than one girl squirt, and even more shake and tremble like an epileptic wired to the mains.

    But that's if I'm into the girl, and she's into me.

    I don't care which escort or client it is, never will a couple of strangers who exchange money for services will be into each other enough to do what I've described above.

    For the most part, the man is there to get off. (Some will be there to fulfil a fantasy, boredom, sexual frustration, loneliness) Sure in some cases, the pleasure of the woman may be a factor in his own pleasure, but it's hard to put that on top of the list when you're about to cum! In most cases I'm hoping that men treat the women with the respect they deserve, act intelligently and and considerately. This I'm sure would make the job of the escort a little more tolerable (yes some escorts say they truly enjoy what they do, and fair enough). Women have to deal with smelly men, over weight men, hairy men, flatulent men, bald men, stubbly men or whatever it is in men that they don't find attractive or down right repulsive. We're all human, and we like what we like.

    So to my question, with all of those factors how many times would a woman achieve a genuine orgasm from sex (any) with a client.

    I am also aware that while orgasm is the desired climax for most people, sex can be more than amazing even without that final release. With that aside, I'm wondering if any women here (without naming names obviously) have ever had a genuine O moment with a client?

    And if you did, was it a surprise depending on how you thought the booking was going to go when you met face to face for the first time, or had that initial phone call?

    Just interested...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    south
    Posts
    442
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Good luck with that one mate.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,165
    Reviews
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattman View Post
    Ok, this might be a weird one so I'll try not to upset anyone.

    I've no doubt about my skills in bed. I'm no porn star but I know how to use what I have, I love to give oral and I've made more than one girl squirt, and even more shake and tremble like an epileptic wired to the mains.

    But that's if I'm into the girl, and she's into me.
    .
    I don't care which escort or client it is, never will a couple of strangers who exchange money for services will be into each other enough to do what I've described above.

    For the most part, the man is there to get off. (Some will be there to fulfil a fantasy, boredom, sexual frustration, loneliness) Sure in some cases, the pleasure of the woman may be a factor in his own pleasure, but it's hard to put that on top of the list when you're about to cum! In most cases I'm hoping that men treat the women with the respect they deserve, act intelligently and and considerately. This I'm sure would make the job of the escort .a little more tolerable (yes some escorts say they truly enjoy what they do, and fair enough). Women have to deal with smelly men, over weight men, hairy men, flatulent men, bald men, stubbly men or whatever it is in men that they don't find attractive or down right repulsive. We're all human, and we like what we like.

    So to my question, with all of those factors how many times would a woman achieve a genuine orgasm from sex (any) with a client.

    I am also aware that while orgasm is the desired climax for most people, sex can be more. than amazing even without that final release. With that aside, I'm wondering if any women here (without naming names obviously) have ever had a genuine O moment with a client?

    And if you did, was it a surprise depending on how you thought the booking was going to go when you met face to face for the first time, or had that initial phone call?

    Just interested...
    You're like one of those time wasterz getting his jollies asking questions on the phone .
    Escorts have better things to be doing with their time such as having orgasms with bald, fat , flatulent men.
    I am not a woman(as you might ha ve guessed ) but l have fairly often seen rea l juddering orgasms with escorts from oral(and there was no oscar to be presented to them for acting.Depends how relaxed they are with themselves,with the client and with their job.
    Now I'll leave it to the people you initially directed the questin at -should they wish to rely.

    .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,132
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattman View Post
    Ok, this might be a weird one so I'll try not to upset anyone.

    I've no doubt about my skills in bed. I'm no porn star but I know how to use what I have, I love to give oral and I've made more than one girl squirt, and even more shake and tremble like an epileptic wired to the mains.

    But that's if I'm into the girl, and she's into me.

    I don't care which escort or client it is, never will a couple of strangers who exchange money for services will be into each other enough to do what I've described above.

    For the most part, the man is there to get off. (Some will be there to fulfil a fantasy, boredom, sexual frustration, loneliness) Sure in some cases, the pleasure of the woman may be a factor in his own pleasure, but it's hard to put that on top of the list when you're about to cum! In most cases I'm hoping that men treat the women with the respect they deserve, act intelligently and and considerately. This I'm sure would make the job of the escort a little more tolerable (yes some escorts say they truly enjoy what they do, and fair enough). Women have to deal with smelly men, over weight men, hairy men, flatulent men, bald men, stubbly men or whatever it is in men that they don't find attractive or down right repulsive. We're all human, and we like what we like.

    So to my question, with all of those factors how many times would a woman achieve a genuine orgasm from sex (any) with a client.

    I am also aware that while orgasm is the desired climax for most people, sex can be more than amazing even without that final release. With that aside, I'm wondering if any women here (without naming names obviously) have ever had a genuine O moment with a client?

    And if you did, was it a surprise depending on how you thought the booking was going to go when you met face to face for the first time, or had that initial phone call?

    Just interested...
    Do you honestly expect any advertising escort to say no.
    You didn't give this much thought did you
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattman View Post
    Ok, this might be a weird one so I'll try not to upset anyone.

    I've no doubt about my skills in bed. I'm no porn star but I know how to use what I have, I love to give oral and I've made more than one girl squirt, and even more shake and tremble like an epileptic wired to the mains.

    But that's if I'm into the girl, and she's into me.

    I don't care which escort or client it is, never will a couple of strangers who exchange money for services will be into each other enough to do what I've described above.

    For the most part, the man is there to get off. (Some will be there to fulfil a fantasy, boredom, sexual frustration, loneliness) Sure in some cases, the pleasure of the woman may be a factor in his own pleasure, but it's hard to put that on top of the list when you're about to cum! In most cases I'm hoping that men treat the women with the respect they deserve, act intelligently and and considerately. This I'm sure would make the job of the escort a little more tolerable (yes some escorts say they truly enjoy what they do, and fair enough). Women have to deal with smelly men, over weight men, hairy men, flatulent men, bald men, stubbly men or whatever it is in men that they don't find attractive or down right repulsive. We're all human, and we like what we like.

    So to my question, with all of those factors how many times would a woman achieve a genuine orgasm from sex (any) with a client.

    I am also aware that while orgasm is the desired climax for most people, sex can be more than amazing even without that final release. With that aside, I'm wondering if any women here (without naming names obviously) have ever had a genuine O moment with a client?

    And if you did, was it a surprise depending on how you thought the booking was going to go when you met face to face for the first time, or had that initial phone call?

    Just interested...
    Damn ,you must be good ! For an overnight I m ready to apply for any epileptic role
    Some people are such treasures that you just want to bury them

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

    gameboy (19-12-14), happygolucky (19-12-14), Prickly (19-12-14), tom rambo (19-12-14), Yummyasslicker (19-12-14), zoozoozoo (19-12-14)

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    Damn ,you must be good ! For an overnight I m ready to apply for any epileptic role
    Like I said, with the right girl and we're into each other anything can happen.

    I suppose the real question should have been simpler - "Have you ever been into a client so much that you came during sex?"

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,165
    Reviews
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    Damn ,you must be good ! For an overnight I m ready to apply for any epileptic role
    He might be talking about giving you real electric shocks -just saying!
    Was talking to a Dominatrix once who had an unhealthy fascination with obtaining an electric cattle prod.
    She had seen it used on a woman in some MMMF gangbang movie(BDSMmovie one presumes.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattman View Post
    Like I said, with the right girl and we're into each other anything can happen.

    I suppose the real question should have been simpler - "Have you ever been into a client so much that you came during sex?"
    I first cum during sex second in front of my door dressed and standing up when he say to me goodbye and third after he s gone cos I m thinking of having his money already satisfied ?
    Some people are such treasures that you just want to bury them

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

    Yummyasslicker (19-12-14)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    1,165
    Reviews
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    I first cum during sex second in front of my door dressed and standing up when he say to me goodbye and third after he s gone cos I m thinking of having his money already satisfied ?
    Which of the three is best?
    Number 2 or number 3?
    You'll have to get old Matt man(are you a painter and decorator -matt emulsion-jusr wondering)to improve and sort you out for orgasm number 1.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    The answer is... how long is a piece of string? No two people are the same together, so it's all about the skills, the chemistry and the mood.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    emilyuk (20-12-14), happygolucky (19-12-14), tom rambo (19-12-14)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •