Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Answers reqd before midnight on the 31st

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default Answers reqd before midnight on the 31st

    The unanswered questions of 2014

    (1)Who was the mysterious guy who shocked Sophie with the impromptu naked dance in front of the mirror?.

    (2)Did Bogman manage to stop "all the cheapskate Belfast wankers" scaring away his favourite ladies?

    (3)Did Claudia25 manage to restrict herself to the 10 pm replies an hour limitation after it caught her out initially?

    (4)Why was Paradoxenigma banned before I got to see her escort profile? (Did it ever go live?)

    (5)When Rachel did her stints in EI prison,was she thrown in the hole,(solitary confinement)? or Pablo Escobar style ,house arrested in a mansion?

    (6)How many servers in the EI office need to dedicated to threads started by Bollocks?

    (7)Who (deceased celebrity or public figure) will be seen as the greatest loss in 2014
    Last edited by xagerate; 18-12-14 at 21:01.


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    The unanswered questions of 2014

    (1)Who was the mysterious guy who shocked Sophie with the impromptu naked dance in front of the mirror?.

    (2)Did Bogman manage to stop "all the cheapskate Belfast wankers" scaring away his favourite ladies?

    (3)Did Claudia25 manage to restrict herself to the 10 pm replies an hour limitation after it caught her out initially?

    (4)Why was Paradoxenigma banned before I got to see her escort profile? (Did it ever go live?)

    (5)When Rachel did her stints in EI prison,was she thrown in the hole,(solitary confinement)? or Pablo Escobar style ,house arrested in a mansion?

    (6)How many servers in the EI office need to dedicated to threads started by Bollocks?

    (7)Who (deceased celebrity or public figure) will be seen as the greatest loss in 2014
    Dont want to spoil the fun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but the answer to No 6 is too many

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    Im sure Claudia is called Claudia23, correct me if i'm wrong....

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (18-12-14)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Im sure Claudia is called Claudia23, correct me if i'm wrong....
    He's just implementing the new policy of adding 10% to the age, as outlined in bollock's addendum to the 'Older Women' thread from earlier. Might be taking it to the extreme in this case.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (18-12-14), SophieX (18-12-14)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    He's just implementing the new policy of adding 10% to the age, as outlined in bollock's addendum to the 'Older Women' thread from earlier. Might be taking it to the extreme in this case.
    Silly me,

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (19-12-14)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoapyXXX View Post
    Im sure Claudia is called Claudia23, correct me if i'm wrong....
    Was a private joke that didn't bother her when she was 24....Im sure she still has a sense of humour (Too late for edit if not)
    (Question 1 nicely side stepped btw)
    Last edited by xagerate; 18-12-14 at 21:27.


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Was a private joke that didn't bother her when she was 24....Im sure she still has a sense of humour (Too late for edit if not)
    (Question 1 nicely side stepped btw)
    Oh babe lucky u I still have sense of humor indeed.:Einstein said:"I have no certain talent.i'm just extremely curious."hope u still enjoy my humour now
    Some people are such treasures that you just want to bury them

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to adrienn For This Useful Post:

    rebelscouse (18-12-14)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Im sure Claudia is called Claudia23, correct me if i'm wrong....
    for having my back Sophie
    Some people are such treasures that you just want to bury them

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Was a private joke that didn't bother her when she was 24....Im sure she still has a sense of humour (Too late for edit if not)
    (Question 1 nicely side stepped btw)


    Regarding question, i never found out who Tiny dancer was...

    Quote Originally Posted by Claudia23 View Post
    for having my back Sophie
    We stick together hun with these creatures ...

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (18-12-14)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,273
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    The unanswered questions of 2014

    (7)Who (deceased celebrity or public figure) will be seen as the greatest loss in 2014
    For me, it will definitely be:

    The great Robin Williams

    July 1951 - August 2014
    Rest in Peace
    You wont know, until you try!

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hagane00 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (19-12-14), talkabout (19-12-14), Vitruvian (19-12-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •