Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro 12

Reviews

Default Pro 12

Some interetsing Pro 12 clashes coming up over the Christmas period starting with tomorrow night

Connacht V Leinster
    RDS Tomorrow night

Munster V Leinster
    Thomond Park St Stephens Day

For the match tomorrow night Connacht have never won at the RDS since Leinster moved there. They are coming from an excellent win last week in the Challenge Cup. Saw the highlights of the match and they played vey well. If they could win it would mean that they would have done the double over Leinster in this series. There seems to be a malaise over Leinster at the moment and it is getting worse all the time. The vibrancy and fluid nature of their play seems to have disappeared. Too many mistakes occuring. So I am hoping that Connacht can emerge with the victory.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (18-12-14), Stella (18-12-14), willie wacker (18-12-14)

Reviews

Looking forward to heading to the RDS tomorrow night. Should be a close game.

Leinster are very shaky at the moment with little consistency in how they play.

The loss of Healy, O'Brien and Strauss up front is really limiting the amount of go-forward ball they generate which isn't likely to improve in the near future.

I think Connacht have a good chance. Hopefully it's not going to be too cold.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

The D Man (18-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    Some interetsing Pro 12 clashes coming up over the Christmas period starting with tomorrow night

Connacht V Leinster
    RDS Tomorrow night

Munster V Leinster
    Thomond Park St Stephens Day

For the match tomorrow night Connacht have never won at the RDS since Leinster moved there. They are coming from an excellent win last week in the Challenge Cup. Saw the highlights of the match and they played vey well. If they could win it would mean that they would have done the double over Leinster in this series. There seems to be a malaise over Leinster at the moment and it is getting worse all the time. The vibrancy and fluid nature of their play seems to have disappeared. Too many mistakes occuring. So I am hoping that Connacht can emerge with the victory.
    Leinster team for tomorrow: http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/news/12981.php#.VJMTvr0ALA

Couldn't find any injury on Ian Madigan, so in the highlight of that, kinda shocking to see he isn't even on bench,Ireland's second choice after Sexto but shitty Gopperth starts as usual....

Sorry if I'm wrong with him and he picked up some injury which I missed
    Good bye Ireland!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (18-12-14), willie wacker (18-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Leinster team for tomorrow: http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/news/12981.php#.VJMTvr0ALA

Couldn't find any injury on Ian Madigan, so in the highlight of that, kinda shocking to see he isn't even on bench,Ireland's second choice after Sexto but shitty Gopperth starts as usual....

Gordon D'arcy on the bench and Noel Reid starting at 12?? I think Leinster might be underestimating the Connacht threat here. Front row doesn't look convincing either to be honest.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

Stella (18-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    Looking forward to heading to the RDS tomorrow night. Should be a close game.

Leinster are very shaky at the moment with little consistency in how they play.

The loss of Healy, O'Brien and Strauss up front is really limiting the amount of go-forward ball they generate which isn't likely to improve in the near future.

I think Connacht have a good chance. Hopefully it's not going to be too cold.
    O'Brien is a huge loss for Leinster. Does alot of the hard graft for the team.
    You going to the RDS tomorrow night?

Reviews

Yes O'Connor seems to have alot of faith in Gopperth alright.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    O'Brien is a huge loss for Leinster. Does alot of the hard graft for the team.
    You going to the RDS tomorrow night?
    Yeah, Season Ticket holder.

Go to all the home games if I can. This season hasn't been great though, hope the 2nd half is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    Gordon D'arcy on the bench and Noel Reid starting at 12?? I think Leinster might be underestimating the Connacht threat here. Front row doesn't look convincing either to be honest.

My thoughts are the same, Connacht beaten Leinster few months ago, pretty strong side this year, so don't really understand what's MOC on about?

Yeah Tullow tank big loss, so as Cian Healy, but Sean O'Brien didn't have much game time basically for a year now, he's out since the heineken game in aviva last december, only returned for few games and same injury again, according the news he might miss six nations again
    Good bye Ireland!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (18-12-14)

Reviews

I,m glad Goppshite is starting

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Robbie henshaw is back for connacht too, would love to see connacht win it, but i think they will come up short. Their not as good away from the sportsground imo.
    Young team Connaght up and coming but the IRFU will put our best players in other provinces that,s the hard facts

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast