Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Lizzy & Bigger Paws

Blog Entries

Default Hot Lizzy & Bigger Paws

Listen up you two - I have had enough of the pair of you.

You are both behaving badly towards each other and I am sick of your silly argument.

Lizzy don't be doing what you are doing and you know what I mean.

Bigger Paws don't be crying to me about Lizzy when you have deserved everything you have got so far as you well know you have been calling her a cunt and doing everything you can to wind her up.

This stops here now.

Bigger paws wash your mouth out with soap and either ignore Lizzy or show her some basic respect when talking to her. You have been made a maggot for your behaviour here.

Lizzy cut what you are doing back to Bigger Paws to wind him up out.

Thank you

2. Default Okey dokey

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

You are both behaving badly towards each other and I am sick of your silly argument.

Bigger Paws don't be crying to me about Lizzy when you have deserved everything you have got so far as you well know you have been calling her a cunt and doing everything you can to wind her up.

This stops here now.

Bigger paws wash your mouth out with soap and either ignore Lizzy or show her some basic respect when talking to her. You have been made a maggot for your behaviour here.

Thank you
    Okey dokey... your Royal Highness..

But do you still love me?

Your humble servant...

ps... come back tour? any chance?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Yes Mam.....Message received and understood -

This stops here now.

Thank you

Okay Patricia.......Got to say never come crying to you about him though.

I always write nice things about you in my posts and the latest one where you sent me to Holloway - you got a mention there too.........

I don't like men whether it be this chap or any other using language like that its not called for although I didn't report it as it just shows his lack of imagination and ability to use the English language to better use. Although in saying that it is an old Anglo Saxon word and was used just the other week by Germaine Greer - and not bleeped out on the T.V.

I will be civil to him if he can be civil to me - or just leave me be would be fabulous.

Say one thing for you Patricia, you have got more balls on this site than most of the men here.......and i mean that as a compliment.

Seasons greetings............ The Hot One......xxxxx

4. Default can i come out now?

Patricia.. can i get out now.. I'm chlostrophobic and having dizzy spells...

Please Patricia, i promise i will play nice..

I'm Beary sorry!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigger Paws View Post
    Patricia.. can i get out now.. I'm chlostrophobic and having dizzy spells...

Please Patricia, i promise i will play nice..

I'm Beary sorry!
    Sorry, maggots cannot apply to be un-maggotted until at least a week has passed since their last maggot-like offence.

6. Default Please

Please

7. Default Ill let you rub my tummy!!!

You know you love that...

8. Default & tickle my paws

Blog Entries

Bigger paws - Do I look like your 16 year old girlfriend who will be impressed by a carefully selected €3 hallmark card?

10. Default Kinda...

Bigger paws - Do I look like your 16 year old girlfriend who will be impressed by a carefully selected €3 hallmark card?

Brrrrrrr... i'm freeeeeeeezing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast