Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could sit on Santas knees and tell him what you wanted for Xmas what would...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Huh ? xxx

I am just simply delighted that more and more people starting to post in my style : double space.

Some do it out of consideration for me , others just imitate me , but I'm just glad : makes it easier for me on the boards x
    eye

can

sea

that

yes.

the irony is it will be the cause of more people becoming dyslexic, its straining for the eyes to read it that way for non dyslexic types (you know, the majority of people like)
    Last edited by funlover12; 17-12-14 at 09:09.

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    eye

can

sea

that

yes.
    xxx xxx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Huh ? xxx

I am just simply delighted that more and more people starting to post in my style : double space.

Some do it out of consideration for me , others just imitate me , but I'm just glad : makes it easier for me on the boards x
    A joke.

He digs good music(not LVT's meaning of the word)

60's/70's American slang you don't hear as much anymore.

I dig=I'm into

Might possibly have come once from an Irish language word meaning to "understand".

Btw I independently invented double spacing but didn't patent it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to talkabout For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (17-12-14)

Reviews

xxx xxx
    isnt that what I just said

6. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (17-12-14)

the irony is it will be the cause of more people becoming dyslexic, its straining for the eyes to read that way..
    Yes , to our western trained brains , reading vertically (as you posted) is more challenging.

But not so , to be reading horizontally (as I post ) xx

Weird I know (and may seem pretentious to others) , but when I look at a block of text , my comprehension level

plummets : have to read it several times and then read it again to try to make tails and ends of it.

Whereas when double spaced , no probs xx

Last edited by Stephanie; 17-12-14 at 09:19. Reason: Grr dyslexia !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by talkabout View Post
    A joke.

I dig=I'm into

Might possibly have come once from an Irish language word meaning to "understand".

Im

sure

Ive heard her

yuse it

b4

witch is

uay

I

said

it.

Quote Originally Posted by talkabout View Post
    A joke.

I dig=I'm into

Ah , I dig it now !!!

Swoosh , went right over my head the first time around. Guess I was still wrapped up in the negativity of the original comment

by the lady.

Double space , double space !!

Thank you xxx

Reviews

Yes , to our western trained brains , reading vertically (as you posted) is more challenging.

But not so , to be reading horizontally (as I post ) xx

Weird I know (and may seem pretentious to others) , but when I look at a block of text , my comprehension level

plummets : have to read it several times and then read it again to try to make tails and ends of it.

Whereas when double spaced , no probs xx
    theres a difference between punctuation and a wall of text, the majority wont bother with reading a wall of text, wheras most people, including those who are dyslexic will be able to read a decently punctuated paragraph
    by the way what you describe earlier is not dyslexia as I understand it, please stop hijacking words for your own gain, you have basically said you are too lazyto read, that is not what dyslexia is. I use to be dyslexic when I was younger but recovered with the right training.
    Last edited by funlover12; 17-12-14 at 09:24.

theres a difference between punctuation and a wall of text, the majority wont bother with reading a wall of text, wheras most people, including those who are dyslexic will be able to read a decently punctuated paragraph

by the way what you describe earlier is not dyslexia as I understand it, please stop hijacking words for your own gain, you have basically said you are too lazy to read, that is not what dyslexia is. I use to be dyslexic when I was younger but recovered with the right training.
    -- understand it even better , faster , when double spaced . Not to even mention when I write !!

-- "as you understand it"

-- too lazy to read -- now I know you're just trolling on this fine morning lol

Reviews

-- understand it even better , faster , when double spaced . Not to even mention when I write !!

-- "as you understand it"

-- too lazy to read -- now I know you're just trolling on this fine morning lol
    stephanie if I was trolling you believe me you wouldnt notice, its only shit trolls that are obviously noticed. trolling is usually a cheap way for people delude themselves into thinking that they are 'winning' a discussion when in fact they have just lost by using the word 'trolling' its only people who cant handle discussion that rush to the 'defence' of calling people trolls. In essence a troll is someone who brings discussion along, a devils advocate so to speak, there is space for them and they should be allowed provided they stay within the other rules of the forum or are explicitly told not to carry on in that line of discussion from moderators
    Last edited by funlover12; 17-12-14 at 09:47.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast