Thread: Holloway & My Thanks To Those That Came To Visit Me Whilst At One Of H.M's Prison

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Holloway & My Thanks To Those That Came To Visit Me Whilst At One Of H.M's Prison

My most humble thanks to those that came to visit me whilst I was at Her Majesty's Pleasure, it most certainly would not have been the same with out all that came to visit me - It made it bareable & I would like to thank you all individually and for those that came to visit I need to name and thank personally, especially those that got the rules 'bent' for me - I know not how they did it but it would seem that they do have connections in all places! Thanks for visiting when you were sent the order out to you.

Firstly I must thank of course the wonder Clint Eastwood for busting me out with a couple of sticks of dynamite, my ears are no longer ringing now and my heart felt thanks go out to you - I heard on the grapevine that you are making a movie about this beakout from HM prison - cool let me know who is playing the part of me.

Next I would like to thank Bruce Forsyth for his kind words or encouragement to keep my chin up, just like he does.

Gene Hunt that managed to get me a job in the kitchen's the top dog job there, although to secure this position I did have to show my thanks to several of the Warders, i must add that this was no hardship and frankly rather enjoyable for all concerned.

Johnney Allen for slipping in the mobiles for myself and Tanya Branning with whom i shared a cell - she alas is still in there but has taken to prison life well and I gave her my O2 Top-Up cards, should last her a while.

Al Pacino did come by and made them an offer they couldn't refuse, I am not in a position to say what the offer was, all i know is that I got treated much better after his short visit.

Thehighwayman did come too, unfortunately still wearing his mask and carrying with his his guskits, so not able to pass the gates where he had tied up Black Bess.

BBJ another not allowed to pass the gates either due to his foul language and telling them that they were all slags and that he was the daddy and to shut it - also he arrived at the same time as Big Daddy69 and there was a bit of a row as to which of the two of them was the daddy - boys grow up.

Patricia came by too just to take a look and make sure that I was still there with her own eyes - thanks for that. Where did you think I was sunning myself on some beach somewhere exotic?

To those that I would like to call nasty and horrible I would have to mention Clarence Hiltern, she new where the bail money was but didn't post it. I will deal with you in my own sweet time, just when you aren't expecting it!

Nasty, Nasty letters from a little lad called the bar tender - he knows who he is - sending me text messages whilst there but of course i was well up and about making breakfast for all the inmates and had the phone on silent. His mate Danny de Vito tried to get in touch but couldn't reach the dial in the pay phone but he is terribly short and very busy with some of his swinger friends too!!!

So a Big Thank You goes out to you all xxx The Hot One - Free At Last xxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1345.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	7473  
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 13-12-08 at 13:29.