Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holloway & My Thanks To Those That Came To Visit Me Whilst At One Of H.M's Prison

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down Alexandra to win not the others

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    OOoooooohhhhhHHHHHH XCUSEY MY SPELLING my darling ducky NEICE some of us aren,t perfect

repeat after me

ITS I BEFORE E, EXCEPT AFTER C...............honestly the standard of english miss lizbet and you supposed to be a secretary and what have you.

moneys all spent ducky -(you didn,t think i,d put it in a bank now

AND his names EOGHAN not ewan, an nice Irish name

COS HES GOING TO WIN IT FOR IRELAND, Co Tyrone and for his dear old granny and his multitude of juvenile aunts

up ducky
    CLARRY

Up yours ducky i want the North London Bird to win......... Come on Alexandra............

Still i prefer strictley myself......... gonna get the boys to rig the votes.........so nerrr.

They have pondlife on there and some other bands too.........god give us a break.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08Liz .jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	7494  

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Ron n Reg View Post
    Its good ta see ya out an about Lizbet, ow r da wide open spaces lookin ?

Great thanks..........looking good and feeling fine......... whatja gonna do bout tanya then fellas.

Get this friggin competition fixed and get the lines fucked so that they vote for alexandra a proper North London bird.

Or come to that anyone to win but that whinging cry baby Euan...........

Nice one lads.......... keep it clean though make it look like its Kosher - right!

The hot one no longer a maggot still Bigger chap is one now and grovelling - hasnt worked cos the Pat is the Guvna.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Great thanks..........looking good and feeling fine......... whatja gonna do bout tanya then fellas.

Get this friggin competition fixed and get the lines fucked so that they vote for alexandra a proper North London bird.

Or come to that anyone to win but that whinging cry baby Euan...........

Nice one lads.......... keep it clean though make it look like its Kosher - right!

The hot one no longer a maggot still Bigger chap is one now and grovelling - hasnt worked cos the Pat is the Guvna.

Dat little blonde midget will meet wiv n accident wiv a can of hairspray Lizbet as dats wot he spends mosta e’s time fixin, it in da bag Lizbet, na worrys, you strech those long loverly legs in gen chat an stop n smell da roses, me n the brov always like ta do that afta a strech inside. But don’t tell no one as we is hard bastards right!!!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Angry

Dat little blonde midget will meet wiv n accident wiv a can of hairspray Lizbet as dats wot he spends mosta e’s time fixin, it in da bag Lizbet, na worrys, you strech those long loverly legs in gen chat an stop n smell da roses, me n the brov always like ta do that afta a strech inside. But don’t tell no one as we is hard bastards right!!!!!

Secret is always safe with me lads........ so whatja put in the hair spray........cos hes dun his bit and he didnt choke...........sadly

I have been with alot of women. The good, the bad and the downright ugly. But you are one of a kind Elizabeth. You have got the sex factor.
    I have a good plastic surgeon from LA. I just had my hip done. I nearly done my hip again with my heroics with you.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

Secret is always safe with me lads........ so whatja put in the hair spray........cos hes dun his bit and he didnt choke...........sadly
    It aint wha we put in da hairspray Lizbet its were we freatened ta ram it home if n ya folla r meanin it got da job dun and he got kicked of. any ovva little odd jobs u need doing our sweet?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Funny you should ask but yes there is something you can do for me

It aint wha we put in da hairspray Lizbet its were we freatened ta ram it home if n ya folla r meanin it got da job dun and he got kicked of. any ovva little odd jobs u need doing our sweet?

Boys, I have tried and tried to put my add on for folk to see that i am coming to Cork and i cannot sign in with my e-mail or hotmail accounts just wont let me - can you get Sarah or Patricia to help me please sweeties.........

Thanks boys..........take care - said the old North London Girl would win Alexandra - Well done lads you dun good.

Lizzy xxx

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    I have been with alot of women. The good, the bad and the downright ugly. But you are one of a kind Elizabeth. You have got the sex factor.
    I have a good plastic surgeon from LA. I just had my hip done. I nearly done my hip again with my heroics with you.

Want me to come and kiss it all better.........again and again and again and again.............you sure do have the sex factor - stay pure for me.

The hot one awaits your call and she will be there for you ...... xxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12