Thread: Most important and useful thread you will read this christmas.

Reviews

Default Most important and useful thread you will read this christmas.

I was listening to today FM this morning and they had on a guy who has introduced a service which I think will be beneficial to many of us and which I believe will be useful to a lot of users on this site as i see so many questions about the topic on this site,
    The service he provides is that you can buy testing kits online for STI's, they post them to you, you carry out the tests in your own time, post back the samples, they are tested in St James hospital Dublin and the results are posted out to you.
    I think this is an excellent idea as it is a very private service, you dont have to Q in hospital clinics and it does not take up your valuable time
    I just putting it up here as it maybe of interest to people, I have nothing to do with the company, the website they gave was - "letsgetchecked.com"
    Get yourself tested for STI's and sleep more easier at night

Happy Xmas everyone

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RodeoMan For This Useful Post:

DEGEA99 (15-12-14), petebriquette (15-12-14), Rocker123 (14-12-14), talkabout (14-12-14), tom sand (14-12-14)

Reviews

Morning Rodg
    It appears this system has been approved by the medical authority's and the testing is done in St James hospital which is the main lab for testing SDI's in Ireland, can I ask you a question when you go to your clinic and give a sample this sample is then sent by post similar to the way mentioned above, Rodg not everyone lives in an area where clinics are readily available, people dont have the courage to go as it takes courage and a lot of people dont have the time so this will be useful for a lot of people

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RodeoMan For This Useful Post:

talkabout (15-12-14)

5. Default

I just hope I never have to use this service but thanks for the tip anyhow

Reviews

You
    Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    I was listening to today FM this morning and they had on a guy who has introduced a service which I think will be beneficial to many of us and which I believe will be useful to a lot of users on this site as i see so many questions about the topic on this site,
    The service he provides is that you can buy testing kits online for STI's, they post them to you, you carry out the tests in your own time, post back the samples, they are tested in St James hospital Dublin and the results are posted out to you.
    I think this is an excellent idea as it is a very private service, you dont have to Q in hospital clinics and it does not take up your valuable time
    I just putting it up here as it maybe of interest to people, I have nothing to do with the company, the website they gave was - "letsgetchecked.com"
    Get yourself tested for STI's and sleep more easier at night

Happy Xmas everyone
    Picture the scenario
    You arrive home home from a long day at work.
    Your wife/ partner / significant other is waiting for you.
    " oh by the way dear there is post for you "
    WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO GET TESTED DOR STDs "
    Marriage relationship over.
    I pay 120every six months , go in get the tests and they send you a text
    saying all clear , or call in to see us.
    I have only ever got the all clear text and it's deleted as soon as I get it.
    You can if you prefer call in and collect results for total privacy.
    This new method will only work if you live on your own.
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

Reviews

Picture the scenario happy go lucky
    you walk in the door after a long day at work
    your wife / partner is waiting for you
    she says
    I HAVE BEEN TO THE GP TODAY AND IT TRANSPIRES THAT I HAVE A STD
    Marriage relationship over
    If only the person had been screened initially then the STD would not have been passed on
    If you visit the website you will see that they are not that naive that they will post you out results, you will get a text saying something which would not cause alarm if the wrong person read it, so the passing off info would not be a concern
    So I think it is a great idea

Blog Entries
    Reviews

That's the girlfriends Christmas present sorted.
    I was told shes an awful slut.