Thread: Women and steering wheels.

Blog Entries

Default Women and steering wheels.

I dont think these two items should be allowed together. A sort of latent retardism comes along. Heres the latest of my prolonged experiences. Im walking along minding my own business and this woman behind her steering wheel pulls up and asks me where the car park to a hotel is. Now I didnt have the heart to tell her try where the hotel is , usually the side or the back but anyway. I told her that I think its on yourm right just up, ahead but told her that If you miss it then just take the next right, then the next right and then the next right again. Right? Wrong. She says I must reverse. I says nope. Watch me while I reverse she says. I says nope and fucks off. FFS this isnt rocket science. I gave her directions and guided her back to where she was in a circle if she missed. I mean common ffs. Im going to die someday and have far better things to be doing than speaking to my good self.

and getting nowhere,
    Westside.

Reviews

Christmas is a dangerous time of year, lots of women out and about and behind the wheel had a lady driver reverse into me the other day and have been bumped a few times while on foot too. Only excuse is I didn't see you there, Hairy!
    It's true what they say, You're never too young to make a Will ,,, must also check to see if my life insurance is up to date
    Last edited by HairyPotter; 14-12-14 at 11:24.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I dont think these two items should be allowed together. A sort of latent retardism comes along. Heres the latest of my prolonged experiences. Im walking along minding my own business and this woman behind her steering wheel pulls up and asks me where the car park to a hotel is. Now I didnt have the heart to tell her try where the hotel is , usually the side or the back but anyway. I told her that I think its on yourm right just up, ahead but told her that If you miss it then just take the next right, then the next right and then the next right again. Right? Wrong. She says I must reverse. I says nope. Watch me while I reverse she says. I says nope and fucks off. FFS this isnt rocket science. I gave her directions and guided her back to where she was in a circle if she missed. I mean common ffs. Im going to die someday and have far better things to be doing than speaking to my good self.

and getting nowhere,
    Westside.

You had better move to Saudi Arabia(women officially not allowed to drive there).
    Also the women in public are well covered up(burka chic) so you won't have to look at much of them.
    Pobably will suit a misogynist.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by talkabout View Post
    You had better move to Saudi Arabia(women officially not allowed to drive there).
    Also the women in public are well covered up(burka chic) so you won't have to look at much of them.
    Pobably will suit a misogynist.
    When you are speaking to your good self ,at least you will have an appreciative audience.

Reviews

Foreign lady,irish truck...no problems handling the steering wheel
    (It needs to be big for a woman to have any interest)

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

TonyB (14-12-14)

Reviews

Last edited by HairyPotter; 14-12-14 at 12:46.