Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The maggots been banned

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kieree View Post
    Just having a laugh nothing malicious just a little laugh it was set up ages ago at the same time as bigger paws pats paws etc etc if you feel i warrent a ban fair enough
    and yeah i am against community modding cos it cant be fair theres too many clicques and egos around so i apologise for my childish sense of humour and for any offence i may have caused

Dont vote for me!! i'm out of this..
    I have already said that i would make a lousy moderator..

Please vote for any body except me & Kieree

Blog Entries

Just having a laugh nothing malicious just a little laugh it was set up ages ago at the same time as bigger paws pats paws etc etc if you feel i warrent a ban fair enough
    and yeah i am against community modding cos it cant be fair theres too many clicques and egos around so i apologise for my childish sense of humour and for any offence i may have caused
    Well I've banned QuarterPaws. Regards Kieree - I think you have been behaving stupid. It might have been funny to start with but it became stupid. However I respect that you've fessed up to your sins, so I am not going to ban you for it.

Default Ya little bollox lol

i think you should be banned from ever using a computor again (laptops included).I also think that you should be fined €1000 (cheque payable to Westside.) and also have to write a writting apology (no less than 100 words but no more than 101) which should be put on the front page of Wednesday newspapers (dandy included).

Record sales for Wed i reckon,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Mea Culpa

Quote Originally Posted by deafboy View Post
    i think you should be banned from ever using a computor again (laptops included).I also think that you should be fined €1000 (cheque payable to Westside.) and also have to write a writting apology (no less than 100 words but no more than 101) which should be put on the front page of Wednesday newspapers (dandy included).

Record sales for Wed i reckon,
    Westside.
    Ok im having a massive plate of humble pie and im preparing my 100 word apology in the Gdansk times so it will be in Polish and the cheques on its way
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Well I've banned QuarterPaws. Regards Kieree - I think you have been behaving stupid. It might have been funny to start with but it became stupid. However I respect that you've fessed up to your sins, so I am not going to ban you for it.
    kieree,s more of an honourable man than nbt and bigger paws will ever be.

good on ya 4 ownin up and sayin sorry kieree

do ya want me to give him a slap anyway BOSS,

just a wee one like?

it,ll make him feel better, honestly boss

Reviews

Default I deserve it

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    kieree,s more of an honourable man than nbt and bigger paws will ever be.

good on ya 4 ownin up and sayin sorry kieree

just a wee one like?

Go on i need a good slap

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post

just a wee one like?

At your own discretion bodyguard.

BTW: Anyone thinking of having a duplicate ID, look to bodyguard for ideas. You weren't funny Kieree, but bodyguard is

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Fessed up?!!!

Caught bang to rights and then squealed like a girlie more like!

fessed up my arse!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Fessed up?!!!

Caught bang to rights and then squealed like a girlie more like!

fessed up my arse!
    IP address! roryman its worse than DNA and there was no point in denying it Pat had me by the nuts

Reviews

Sorry to interrupt this mutual round of back slapping but I'd just like to point out that

If Patricia and the rest of the E-1 team had done their job in the first place (as they are doing now)
    We would have never have got to this point!!!!!!!!!

Pat always allowed Paws and others a liitle too much free license, and then when Liz came along, that should have triggered some action.
    Instead it was allowed to grow and fester and spread amongst all like bad sore

It just highlights the fact that E-1 has 3 perfectly good and impatial moderators

Pat and Co!

Lets not start letting icecream men do a Mods job eh?!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast