Thread: Stick you finger up your ?????

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Love Stick you finger up your ?????

Ok had several conversations from 1pm till now and still, text messages.

Loll 10 deposit paid to meet this morning at 10am but calls texting and still texting asking me to meet him in a bar, come to his room and as I just met him in the lift again come to his room (he dose not know it was me). Of course I have no intention of even now keeping the booking, really seriously do some of you guys think you have the right to invade my time and my life for a fecking lousy 10 euros. Loll stick you finger up your ??? and swivel on it, enjoy because it isnt going to happen. And all the girls that put up with this crap for nothing well at least I got a glass of wine out of it for the fecking lousy 10 euros. Loll

Most of us girls by the way lads your treated so lovely by genuine guys so why the feck some dick heads think we will even think about dealing with this crap is totally and I really mean, fecking totally put up with this crap. Yes in your bloody dreams Loll

Then to text me abusive messages because I refuse to meet up with you not at the agreed time or place and of course I never ever going too, ok maybe in his dreams.

Thanks to all the lovely "real genuine friends as its times like this we girls even respect and appriciate you all the more then we do already"

Looking soooo forward to seeing you again. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

alverton04 (13-12-14), happy shy lad (13-12-14), Petros (13-12-14), tom rambo (13-12-14), tom sand (13-12-14)