Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stick you finger up your ?????

Reviews

crazing paying a deposit, I would never pay any deposit but then I never waste anyone's time and expect the same in return.

Reviews

I found it very good reading but found it not detailed enough.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

talkabout (13-12-14)

Blog Entries

I complain about a guy who makes a booking for 10am today pays the deposit for half an hour and continually call me yesterday from 1pm till about 3am asking me to meet him out for a drink which he is told I am already out and it is obvious he is with friends even though he says he is alone but regardless he did not ask to change his booking still keeps texting and calling to get me to meet him for a drink which I make it clear, I have no intentions of doing so. Then he still keeps texting me to find out why I cancelled his booking at 9am this morning.
    Well hunterhilman you have asked me to stop complaining about dickhead like this but then again in your post referred to yourself as “us guys”. Well thanks for letting us all know your one of them, I am sure a lot of the girls will appreciate you grassing yourself up. Loll

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhilman View Post
    Some women never quit complaining, maybe for the New Year you's can make one big effort and leave off us guys...Please

Then John Dee you should have read my post about Galway then shouldn’t have you and then you too would have known what lovely people I met and what a great time I had there!
    And I did not know it was only the clients who could only mention the way not so professional girls here on EI behave, a little one-sided don’t you think and personally I find it funny all you guys are the guys who I deleted from my friends request and no allowing to see my photos for free and as mentioned here I had recently put a post-up about all the lovely clients I met in Galway.

Quote Originally Posted by john deere View Post
    Very well said .just get on with job your choice .like it or lump it .

Lots and lots of nice respectable clients out there who we never hear about .

I think this is a very sad way to get advertising

At this time of year we do not want to hear about personal complaints please

Well jibberjabber, if you do then that would be good as due to his numerous apologies and the top up he owned me, and the fine he paid for wasting my time I did agree to have an appointment with him which of course he then paid for and had such a great time he not only wrote a review but I will be seeing him in Limerick soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    10 euro and all I got was this lousy finger up my ????. From now on I'll be taking all my advice from sarsfield.

Either way you'd have to pay for it. Loll
    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    sounds like one of those bumper stickers/t shirts
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (13-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Well jibberjabber, if you do then that would be good as due to his numerous apologies and the top up he owned me, and the fine he paid for wasting my time I did agree to have an appointment with him which of course he then paid for and had such a great time he not only wrote a review but I will be seeing him in Limerick soon.
    All's well that ends well

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    sounds like one of those bumper stickers/t shirts
    I went to Amsterdam and all I got was this lousy shirt. And a finger up my ass.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 13-12-14 at 20:22. Reason: And nodge burns on the shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by john deere View Post
    Very well said .just get on with job your choice .like it or lump it .

Lots and lots of nice respectable clients out there who we never hear about .

I think this is a very sad way to get advertising

At this time of year we do not want to hear about personal complaints please

true. the rsa can never quantify an accident that does not happen. All they can do is look at the reduction of road accidents/deaths in comparison with previous years
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Blog Entries

No point in banging on with negativity so I will have to come back to this thread as some funny positive thread to add to here at the mow.

Lady von teese

Quote Originally Posted by marsha View Post
    I think it is a way too detailed post. The big EI crowd don't have to know about every detail. And i think this is not the right section of the forum either... And actually i could not really follow the story.

Sure we discuss TWs and bad experiences, but in general! Not with a particular example.

Other thing, using this "title" for the forum was deceptive for me. I was expecting a whole different thread regarding the title "Stick you finger up your ?????" Something erotic and juicy story about where a sexy lady sticking her naughty fingers.. not a complaint about a client.

Sorry LVT i did not like this post. Where is the "no thanks"button?
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (14-12-14)

I complain about a guy who makes a booking for 10am today pays the deposit for half an hour and continually call me yesterday from 1pm till about 3am asking me to meet him out for a drink which he is told I am already out and it is obvious he is with friends even though he says he is alone but regardless he did not ask to change his booking still keeps texting and calling to get me to meet him for a drink which I make it clear, I have no intentions of doing so. Then he still keeps texting me to find out why I cancelled his booking at 9am this morning.
    Well hunterhilman you have asked me to stop complaining about dickhead like this but then again in your post referred to yourself as “us guys”. Well thanks for letting us all know your one of them, I am sure a lot of the girls will appreciate you grassing yourself up. Loll
    As the other day you posted about letting two guys waiting in the hotel's bar, the fella you are going on about , maybe thought it is normal for you to have a drink with potential clients, therefore he tried his luck (lost 10 euros tho).
    Naughty videos on EF.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by marsha View Post

Sure we discuss TWs and bad experiences, but in general! Not with a particular example.
    Rubbish.TWs should be made an example of because they wreck things for the rest of us. Also, much more human and interesting when particular timewasting usernames are mentioned - it might stop some of the abuse.
    Last edited by Merryman; 14-12-14 at 09:45.

l
    You know well what I mean as i'm talking about guys in general and anyway i'm definitely not one of those guys as I wouldn't be silly enough to pay you a deposit to start with. I never waste any ladies time and seriously you should save the moaning for the bedroom.lol!
    Last edited by hunterhilman; 14-12-14 at 09:54.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast