Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over 300 potential time waster and psycho gone from my life at the click of a button.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Over 300 potential time waster and psycho gone from my life at the click of a button.

Over 300 potential time waster and psycho gone from my life at the click of a button Loll

When friends request are sent by EI members this gives the EI member a chance to see any of any us girls, guys advertisers photo albums they may have and as I personally have over 100 photos taken from the new movies which I have been working on and some other advertiser have none, less or even more to view however if you are not an EI member and just one of EI many “on-lookers” you will not be able to see any of the advertiser but this is a choice one has to make as it is for the advertiser on who she or he allows to see them.

Just to let you know I have deleted over 300 friends from my EI profile, this is due to realizing there are far too many abusive and insulting time wasters on my friends list who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives but to call and text abusive comments, or who may have been discharged far too early from their mental hospital. Loll Or people who I have never met, will never meet up with and just looking for free-bie eye candy. And those who it’s obvious they are not into the same things as me or who don’t know how to treat all human being with respect or a little manners when on the forums. So they can bugger off and check out where they are still able to see my photos on –line at a prices (which I am unable to state where here in the chat forums) as I have no intention is allowing them access to behave in such an un-couth manner.

If you have or wish to send me a friends request here on EI I will only be excepting these request if in fact you are someone I have met, chat with on-line in the forums in a positive manner (even if our opinions are different), you have discussed my profile, photos or posted a review here on EI and if you think I have deleted you by mistake then of course I am happy to add you again.

But I will be fu*ked before some di*k head or psycho is going be checking them out for free to hurdle abuse and insults at me via text or phone. Seriously what twats call up like this to tell you about your photos they are viewing for free just to hurdle abuse and then think I am as stupid as them to let them carry on viewing them. Loll

All the best to all to the real clients here on EI and I look forward to chatting on line and meeting you all in person and of course seeing my regulars too
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (12-12-14), liffey (12-12-14), tom rambo (12-12-14), tom sand (12-12-14), willie wacker (12-12-14), zoozoozoo (12-12-14)

Reviews

OK how many of you are like me and have checked if you are still on her friends list ,,lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    OK how many of you are like me and have checked if you are still on her friends list ,,lol
    I never was but if I meet her then i,ll send her a request

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

6. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (12-12-14)

Reviews

I bet it felt good. Cleansing like. Kinda like that culling of the herd one does on Facebook every so often after one has gathered a list of "friends" who constantly feel compelled to use the status update to tell everyone shit like ...

* Going to the gym now.
    * Just back from the gym.
    * Really mad now, don't ask
    * Really sad now, don't ask
    * Where did it all go wrong. FML
    * Missing you babe
    * How many periods do you have to miss before you know you are pregnant?

#peopleAndTheirBullshit

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (12-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    i do it the other way,friends first and then i pick ladies from that list,so i have a lot to see yet,lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Over 300 potential time waster and psycho gone from my life at the click of a button Loll

When friends request are sent by EI members this gives the EI member a chance to see any of any us girls, guys advertisers photo albums they may have and as I personally have over 100 photos taken from the new movies which I have been working on and some other advertiser have none, less or even more to view however if you are not an EI member and just one of EI many “on-lookers” you will not be able to see any of the advertiser but this is a choice one has to make as it is for the advertiser on who she or he allows to see them.

Just to let you know I have deleted over 300 friends from my EI profile, this is due to realizing there are far too many abusive and insulting time wasters on my friends list who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives but to call and text abusive comments, or who may have been discharged far too early from their mental hospital. Loll Or people who I have never met, will never meet up with and just looking for free-bie eye candy. And those who it’s obvious they are not into the same things as me or who don’t know how to treat all human being with respect or a little manners when on the forums. So they can bugger off and check out where they are still able to see my photos on –line at a prices (which I am unable to state where here in the chat forums) as I have no intention is allowing them access to behave in such an un-couth manner.

If you have or wish to send me a friends request here on EI I will only be excepting these request if in fact you are someone I have met, chat with on-line in the forums in a positive manner (even if our opinions are different), you have discussed my profile, photos or posted a review here on EI and if you think I have deleted you by mistake then of course I am happy to add you again.

But I will be fu*ked before some di*k head or psycho is going be checking them out for free to hurdle abuse and insults at me via text or phone. Seriously what twats call up like this to tell you about your photos they are viewing for free just to hurdle abuse and then think I am as stupid as them to let them carry on viewing them. Loll

All the best to all to the real clients here on EI and I look forward to chatting on line and meeting you all in person and of course seeing my regulars too
    Lady Von Teese

Sounds a bit like Kendra back in disguise !!

Blog Entries

Well guys if I havent seen some networking or an appointment you'll be gonners as well. Loll I think if other website are going to my website to view stuff and pay for it then if I am not getting something from those viewing them here then I will delete them.

Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    just checked now zoozoozoo. I can still see lvt albums, so i must still be her friend.
    Well Tom, no one is going to be able to do that with me any more or in fact make a booking soon as I am going to start only seeing regulars some time in 2015, but you'll be safe honey. xx

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    i do it the other way,friends first and then i pick ladies from that list,so i have a lot to see yet,lol
    Message me Willie, if you wish have a quick look honey but as I dont know you I will then delete the request a short time afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post

Quote Originally Posted by john deere View Post
    Sounds a bit like Kendra back in disguise !!

Well I take that as a compliment as she also dont take any crap from the di*k head, foul mouth time wasting haggling bull shi*ters also. And if someone is genuine then I dont mind them taking a look then deleting their friends request but will not be giving them free bie access when others around the world will be paying for them.

Lady Von Teese

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (12-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post

Lady Von Teese
    I'm back (from the asylum).

Blog Entries

Thankfully I have met some lovely people here but OMG the fecking nutters about, seriously the crap they are coming out with one would think they are from an asylum.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by talkabout View Post
    I'm back (from the asylum).

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

talkabout (12-12-14)

I understand the frustration, however, might you not consider your obsession with this subject "TW's", might just be attaching these type of individuals, just not sure you are doing yourself any favour's here.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vitruvian For This Useful Post:

john deere (13-12-14), mature abby (13-12-14), Stephanie (13-12-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast