Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do we treat a lady,

Blog Entries

Sorry guys that should have said Tom is NOT one of the many time wasters or nutters us girls get calls from : Loll Sorry Tom but you know I am dyslexic. x

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I believe what Tom is referring to is when he gets in contact with a lady he understands their is so many time wasters us ladies get so gives his user name so the girl is able to check him and his treads out so she knows he is not only a time waster but the many nutters out there we girls also have to deal with on a regular basis.

And believe me there are fecking shit loads of them up here who are obviously getting their rocks off, texting and calling just to insult and make threatening call, but fuck up some have nothing better to do with their shit lives and nothing can wipe the smile off my face after my Limerick and Galway tour.

So nothing wrong with letting a lady know you a ok guy when making a call to book and giving her as much info to check a guy out for her safety. Thanks Tom

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 12-12-14 at 16:04.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (12-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    yes serously,respect is a good thing,why do u think i am wrong,???
    Couldn't agree more, a wee bit of respect and good manners goes a long way.
    It's nice to be nice!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Sorry guys that should have said Tom is NOT one of the many time wasters or nutters us girls get calls from : Loll Sorry Tom but you know I am dyslexic. x
    that ok i know that xx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    when i first call a lady,Be nice talk to her let her know your username,so she knowes someting about you,talking to one lady,some call and say where are you,ask price and then what the best you can do it for not a great start,the lady should tell him to get lost,pay up or stay away,with the money paid in full,and dont be mean leave a tip or a gift,think about it,
    Treat her like a queen, maybe-if you're very lucky -she might treat you like a king.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12