Thread: Hot Lizzy Has Been Invited To Cork.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Hot Lizzy Has Been Invited To Cork.....

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]Hello boys Hot Lizzy here just to let you know that I have asked to come to cork so i am coming to check it out next week..........

Look forward to hearing from you on my mobile 0867 200 770 - be staying somewhere really nice and descrete. Look forward to hearing from you soon - staying in a nice hotel so please come looking the part.

Anyone wishing to report me don't waste your time the room is booked as Mr. & Mrs.

Try to see if i can meet with the girls Carmen and Melana so that you will have the pleasure of 3 Ms christmas's............

So if Santa isn't coming to town - I AM.......... kiss kiss .......... xxx

santa2santa2santa2santa2santa4santa4santa3santa3

Reviews

Try to see if i can meet with the girls Carmen and Melana so that you will have the pleasure of 3 Ms christmas's............

[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Good luck
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post

[/SIZE]
    Good luck [/QUOTE]

When i joined this site you were one of the first people that asked me to accept you as a friend - something i have never forgotten......... xxx Lizzy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Good luck
    When i joined this site you were one of the first people that asked me to accept you as a friend - something i have never forgotten......... xxx Lizzy[/QUOTE]

You'd bring a tear to a glass eye
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    When i joined this site you were one of the first people that asked me to accept you as a friend - something i have never forgotten......... xxx Lizzy
    You'd bring a tear to a glass eye [/QUOTE]

Not to sure how to take that, although it was the truth.

Take care sweetie.........xxxxxxxx

Default Lol

You'd bring a tear to a glass eye

Not to sure how to take that, although it was the truth.

Take care sweetie.........xxxxxxxx[/QUOTE]

Welcome to Westville
    Home to Beamish ,Murphys and Cork

Default good analogy!

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]Hello boys Hot Lizzy here just to let you know that I have asked to come to cork so i am coming to check it out next week..........

Look forward to hearing from you on my mobile 0867 200 770 - be staying somewhere really nice and descrete. Look forward to hearing from you soon - staying in a nice hotel so please come looking the part.

Anyone wishing to report me don't waste your time the room is booked as Mr. & Mrs.

So if Santa isn't coming to town - I AM.......... kiss kiss .......... xxx

santa2santa2santa2santa2santa4santa4santa3santa3

comparing yourself to Santa is very apt considering you are similar age and both only get work one night a year!

dom

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    comparing yourself to Santa is very apt considering you are similar age and both only get work one night a year!

dom

Thats very nearly funny for you...........made me laugh anyway.

Still you are bitter and twisted which is sad cos you don't think that Mr Santa has a Mrs Santa........of course he does and Big Paws is going to be one of the little elfs......bless.

Jingle Bells to you too with bells on it............xxx

Always remember i don't pop my Cork for every man I see........etc.,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LADIES SPANKED BOTTOM.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	7460