Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: time wasters Galway

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Ya unfortunely have pm ladies about coming to Galway and they all say the same never again, that,s why if I think a lady is coming to Galway I pm them to let them know I,m genuine, I do believe if more of the genuine clients pm them, hopefully they might just might come
    And as for the time waster dick heads fuck off and get a life you sad sick wankers , if you don,t like whats going here then simply turn off your laptop or smartphone and watch TV
    Exactly Willie and Tom,

When a lady makes the effort to go to your location meet up with her then and make her feel welcome.
    If you can't meet her then sometimes you may be free to go to her usual location to visit her and then invite her back to your location.
    Cannot let the time wasters spoil it for the ladies or you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    To be fair, I usually have a good tour when I go to Galway, which is why I was there 3 times over the Summer. I just wish it was a bit closer to Belfast, it's all the travelling that kills me.
    we always like to see you in Kate,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Well Galway on this resent tour was a blast. I really have to say its been one of my best tours there and still smiling thinking of my fab times I had there, so looking forward to going back in 2015

And not one time waster as all paid the deposit for me to keep their bookings for them. It works.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    and we will be waiting for you sweet lady,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Belle View Post
    So sorry Tom that I won't be in Galway hunie but if it's any consolation you'll be treated like a king by me in Dublin
    Thanks, Belle you are a lovely lady and i will see you in the new year,

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast