Thread: Has my husband been playing away?

1. Default Has my husband been playing away?

I need to know the truth now...

Has he been using whores?

I checked the "History" on his computer today and I found this site.
    Last edited by mrs big paws; 12-12-08 at 16:44.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Yes both Piggier Paws and Pig Paws........ doing a double act now

Quote Originally Posted by mrs big paws View Post
    I need to know the truth now...

Has he been using whores?
    Fact of the matter is the pair of them are doing a double act in the bar in dublin........Piggier Paws has to get a stool for Pig Paws to get on top of the bar cos he's such a short arse, still you know that........

The Piggier one is still getting the food ready to play with cos they don't like to use a strap on........its repulsive, can give you the number of a good divorce lawyer if you want one cos lets face it they are both a couple of FAGGOTS AND SWINGERS - That my love is a fact cos he said so himself........

Sorry babe that you had to find out this way. Mind they are coining it in and its now become a gay bar.........what a ruddy waste - some real good lookers in there - seen that Epsilon go in there a few times with his fella -

Like I say sorry to break the news but some of the others can back this up.

3. Default

Divorce lawyer!!!!

I'm not some brazen English slut ya know. When woz the last time you were in church?

Nobody's gettin a divorce here in Catholic Ireland.

However I tell ya somebody's skating for a bating!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mrs big paws View Post
    Divorce lawyer!!!!

I'm not some brazen English slut ya know. When woz the last time you were in church?

Nobody's gettin a divorce here in Catholic Ireland.

However I tell ya somebody's skating for a bating!

Divorce .............. nerrrrrrrrrrr he aint worth it unless he has a few penny's........

You just watch it cos you turned him and thats not funny - him and his mate are not into birds any more just a couple of faggots......

Dont say i didnt tell ya cos i did...........either get over it or get someone thats straight like Carlos of Pops......... they like it straight.