Sligo, Dundalk, Dublin, Waterford, Tralee, Will only be meeting Regular clients March 2015

Hi guys these are my new tour dates but please be sure you book in advance on the first day I arrive in a city or town by you if you are wanting an appointment with me and please do the same when you are hoping to meet up when I am in a city or town just for one day. Otherwise you may find I am already fully booked when you make contact and as once this tour is over it will be 2015 till we will be able to meet up for some fun and hot erotic kinky games.

Please double click the image below to enlarge it, just one of my photos form yet another new movies clip which will be added to the new 52 page website coming so but I am still using my www.ladyvonteese.com website and have already put a few more photos up for you to check out. And dont forget its always safer to contact via my ladyvonteese@gmail account so please be sure to put the heading of the city in the email where you are hoping to meet.

In the next few coming months I will not be seeing any new clients so if you are interested in meeting me please do so as soon as possible.

Have a great week and look forward to seeing you before Xmas comes in the following places below? Only a few appointment left in Dublin Waterford and Tralee so book Now

Double click the image to enlarge. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Fetish Police Woman Mature 28 rs.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	106047

Galway Salt Hill

8th December (Monday) 11am – 10pm
9th December (Tuesday) 11am – 10pm

Sligo
10th December (Wednesday) 4pm – 10pm
11th December (Thursday) 11am – 10pm
12th December (Friday) 11am – 10pm
13th December (Saturday) 11am -12 noon only

Dundalk
13th December (Saturday) 3pm
14th December (Sunday) 11am – 10pm
15th December (Monday) 11am – 10pm
16th December (Tuesday) 11am – 12 noon only

Dublin Tallaght
16th December (Tuesday) 3pm – 10pm
17th December (Wednesday) 10am – 12 noon only

Waterford
17th December (Wednesday)) 3.30pm – 10pm
18th December (Thursday) 10am – 12 noon only

Cork
18th December (Thursday) 4pm – 10pm
19th December (Friday) 11am – 10pm
20th December (Saturday) 11am – 10pm
21st December (Sunday) 11am – 10pm
22nd December (Monday) 10am – 12 noon only

Kerry Tralee
22th December (Monday) 4pm – 10pm
23rd December (Tuesday) 10am – 12 noon only

Limerick
23nd December (Tuesday) 4pm – 10pm
24th December (Wednesday) 10am – 12 noon only

Happy Christmas to all you lovely people
GO TO WWW.LADYVONTEESE.COM TO SEE MY NEW ALBUMS, WITH MORE OF ME EVER SEEN BOFORE.LIMERICK, GALWAY, SLIGO, DUNDALK, DUBLIN, WATERFORD, CORK, KERRY, BOOK NOW