Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Complete newbie

  1. Smile Complete newbie

    Hi everyone,

    I have few questions I'd like to ask, and I hope you dont take the piss out of me for asking because im an absolute newbie, but i do have to ask these questions.

    For a long time ( probably more than 4+ years ) I've been looking at this site and wondering exactly how things work with escorts, but I've been too scared to even follow up on contacting any of the girls for some services.

    I'm just a normal guy who likes to see some really good looking girls, but i've got a lot of questions i'd like to be answered when it comes to going ahead with these encounters.
    I too would love to see some amazing girls in real life, but I'm absolutely scared shitless to even ring a number let alone text one. ( no joke, i'd shit a brick even trying to dial a number ).

    I think most of my issues boil down to the fact that maybe some of the girls may be forced into this life, and have no choice in the matter, and who have pimps and stuff. And that, i just cant deal with that. I also cant deal with if girls are being used and traded across the world as sex slaves, it would break my heart to be involved with any of that.

    Again, as im completely new to this and dont have much experience, you need you understand that i'm very, very concerned with the safety and well-being of the girls who advertise here. I would never, and i mean never, willingly contact a girl i know who is being forced against her will to do this kind of stuff, so you have to understand where i'm coming from as a normal joe-soap irish lad. And hey, lets face it, most of us are very reserved here, it takes a lot for us to come out of our shell.

    Regardless, what i'd like to know is that if i do happen to ring a girl, is it A) legal to do so, and B) how does it work?
    What I mean in regard to step B, is that, if I ring, will I receive an answer from the girl, or will I receive an answer from her pimp? As i say, I'm very unsure about this whole thing, some of it is very dodgy where there is weird reviews left on the model's page, and then there is some very bad reviews where people don't even see the girl who is advertised on the site.

    But yeah, my main focus is, is that whoever i contact, she is not in some mafia type bs where i turn up and i get robbed, kicked to bits, attacked or even get reported to cops. the only reason i'm asking here is to find out if its done above board. I would never pay money to a girl who is forced against her will, and i would never pay for my head to be kicked in. And lets be honest, we've all seen those movies.

    Any feedback welcome, i'd love to hear what you have to say.

    D.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dublin City
    Posts
    424
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halflife View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I have few questions I'd like to ask, and I hope you dont take the piss out of me for asking because im an absolute newbie, but i do have to ask these questions.

    For a long time ( probably more than 4+ years ) I've been looking at this site and wondering exactly how things work with escorts, but I've been too scared to even follow up on contacting any of the girls for some services.

    I'm just a normal guy who likes to see some really good looking girls, but i've got a lot of questions i'd like to be answered when it comes to going ahead with these encounters.
    I too would love to see some amazing girls in real life, but I'm absolutely scared shitless to even ring a number let alone text one. ( no joke, i'd shit a brick even trying to dial a number ).

    I think most of my issues boil down to the fact that maybe some of the girls may be forced into this life, and have no choice in the matter, and who have pimps and stuff. And that, i just cant deal with that. I also cant deal with if girls are being used and traded across the world as sex slaves, it would break my heart to be involved with any of that.

    Again, as im completely new to this and dont have much experience, you need you understand that i'm very, very concerned with the safety and well-being of the girls who advertise here. I would never, and i mean never, willingly contact a girl i know who is being forced against her will to do this kind of stuff, so you have to understand where i'm coming from as a normal joe-soap irish lad. And hey, lets face it, most of us are very reserved here, it takes a lot for us to come out of our shell.

    Regardless, what i'd like to know is that if i do happen to ring a girl, is it A) legal to do so, and B) how does it work?
    What I mean in regard to step B, is that, if I ring, will I receive an answer from the girl, or will I receive an answer from her pimp? As i say, I'm very unsure about this whole thing, some of it is very dodgy where there is weird reviews left on the model's page, and then there is some very bad reviews where people don't even see the girl who is advertised on the site.

    But yeah, my main focus is, is that whoever i contact, she is not in some mafia type bs where i turn up and i get robbed, kicked to bits, attacked or even get reported to cops. the only reason i'm asking here is to find out if its done above board. I would never pay money to a girl who is forced against her will, and i would never pay for my head to be kicked in. And lets be honest, we've all seen those movies.

    Any feedback welcome, i'd love to hear what you have to say.

    D.
    You have been checking out this site for in excess of 4 years and yet cant identify any nice ladies who are definitely doing this of their own free will ? I dont believe you,sorry.

  3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Merryman For This Useful Post:

    Clyde (08-12-14), Escoboy (08-12-14), feargal (08-12-14), gameboy (08-12-14), JAMESCORK (08-12-14), TonyB (08-12-14), Yummyasslicker (08-12-14), zilch (08-12-14)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,471
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    I've never seen even a hint of anything that would suggest any of the ladies I've visited are coerced in any way.
    I've seen ladies socially, I'm friends with one or two. I'm friends on Facebook and know some of their friends.
    They work for the money, it's that simple .

    I've never been robbed or threatened.

    Paying for sex is not illegal. Not yet anyway.

    If you call a lady she will usually answer the phone.
    Sometimes it might be one of her females friends.

    You can forget tabloid press pimps, sex slavery and dark seedy underworld.
    You'll see a friendly lady who just wants your money in return for a good time.

    If you do see something you feel isn't right you can report it to the Gardai.
    Personally I think changing the law will make reporting to the Gardai more difficult.
    But that's a different topic
    Last edited by TonyB; 08-12-14 at 09:49.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    Yummyasslicker (08-12-14)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,688
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    I suggest you stick ur head up ur arse and blow ur nose.
    Have a nice day.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Behind you . . .
    Posts
    318
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    me thinks or , either way something not right ????

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    272
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halflife View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I have few questions I'd like to ask, and I hope you dont take the piss out of me for asking because im an absolute newbie, but i do have to ask these questions.

    For a long time ( probably more than 4+ years ) I've been looking at this site and wondering exactly how things work with escorts, but I've been too scared to even follow up on contacting any of the girls for some services.

    I'm just a normal guy who likes to see some really good looking girls, but i've got a lot of questions i'd like to be answered when it comes to going ahead with these encounters.
    I too would love to see some amazing girls in real life, but I'm absolutely scared shitless to even ring a number let alone text one. ( no joke, i'd shit a brick even trying to dial a number ).

    I think most of my issues boil down to the fact that maybe some of the girls may be forced into this life, and have no choice in the matter, and who have pimps and stuff. And that, i just cant deal with that. I also cant deal with if girls are being used and traded across the world as sex slaves, it would break my heart to be involved with any of that.

    Again, as im completely new to this and dont have much experience, you need you understand that i'm very, very concerned with the safety and well-being of the girls who advertise here. I would never, and i mean never, willingly contact a girl i know who is being forced against her will to do this kind of stuff, so you have to understand where i'm coming from as a normal joe-soap irish lad. And hey, lets face it, most of us are very reserved here, it takes a lot for us to come out of our shell.

    Regardless, what i'd like to know is that if i do happen to ring a girl, is it A) legal to do so, and B) how does it work?
    What I mean in regard to step B, is that, if I ring, will I receive an answer from the girl, or will I receive an answer from her pimp? As i say, I'm very unsure about this whole thing, some of it is very dodgy where there is weird reviews left on the model's page, and then there is some very bad reviews where people don't even see the girl who is advertised on the site.

    But yeah, my main focus is, is that whoever i contact, she is not in some mafia type bs where i turn up and i get robbed, kicked to bits, attacked or even get reported to cops. the only reason i'm asking here is to find out if its done above board. I would never pay money to a girl who is forced against her will, and i would never pay for my head to be kicked in. And lets be honest, we've all seen those movies.

    Any feedback welcome, i'd love to hear what you have to say.

    D.
    From what i make out it is all legal now to visit a girl in her own accommodation and partake in any amount of consenting tomfoolery.
    The answer to all the questions regards yours and hers safety well that will always be uncertain. Therefor any decision you make will have to be based on your own judgement and will also involve a certain amount of risk on your part.
    To form that judgement do your homework. Id agree some profiles do not look great. Personally i dont know how any self respecting man can visit these girls with little or no English but have managed to get to Ireland and put up poor quality photos of themselves posing in hovels and charge €50 for a half hour......Alarm bells ringing yes?!

    if you are genuine and want to take the next step ring one of the ladies with a large number of positive reviews who will charge you proper rates and in most cases treat you very well. That, for a nervous first timer is all you need to do.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halflife View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I have few questions I'd like to ask, and I hope you dont take the piss out of me for asking because im an absolute newbie, but i do have to ask these questions.

    For a long time ( probably more than 4+ years ) I've been looking at this site and wondering exactly how things work with escorts, but I've been too scared to even follow up on contacting any of the girls for some services.

    I'm just a normal guy who likes to see some really good looking girls, but i've got a lot of questions i'd like to be answered when it comes to going ahead with these encounters.
    I too would love to see some amazing girls in real life, but I'm absolutely scared shitless to even ring a number let alone text one. ( no joke, i'd shit a brick even trying to dial a number ).

    I think most of my issues boil down to the fact that maybe some of the girls may be forced into this life, and have no choice in the matter, and who have pimps and stuff. And that, i just cant deal with that. I also cant deal with if girls are being used and traded across the world as sex slaves, it would break my heart to be involved with any of that.

    Again, as im completely new to this and dont have much experience, you need you understand that i'm very, very concerned with the safety and well-being of the girls who advertise here. I would never, and i mean never, willingly contact a girl i know who is being forced against her will to do this kind of stuff, so you have to understand where i'm coming from as a normal joe-soap irish lad. And hey, lets face it, most of us are very reserved here, it takes a lot for us to come out of our shell.

    Regardless, what i'd like to know is that if i do happen to ring a girl, is it A) legal to do so, and B) how does it work?
    What I mean in regard to step B, is that, if I ring, will I receive an answer from the girl, or will I receive an answer from her pimp? As i say, I'm very unsure about this whole thing, some of it is very dodgy where there is weird reviews left on the model's page, and then there is some very bad reviews where people don't even see the girl who is advertised on the site.

    But yeah, my main focus is, is that whoever i contact, she is not in some mafia type bs where i turn up and i get robbed, kicked to bits, attacked or even get reported to cops. the only reason i'm asking here is to find out if its done above board. I would never pay money to a girl who is forced against her will, and i would never pay for my head to be kicked in. And lets be honest, we've all seen those movies.

    Any feedback welcome, i'd love to hear what you have to say.

    D.
    A complete newbie you say!!

    You come across a very well written poster, and one can only deduce well educated. But to have spent 4 years lurking here and not know the genuine independents from the agency girls (the ones with the boyfriends as you put it!!) is really asking a lot of us to believe.
    Give it another 4 years and see if you can work it out...

    Tip: Try reading some of the posts by the Escort advertisers that contribute to this community. There's a good starting point
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

    Yummyasslicker (08-12-14)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halflife View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I have few questions I'd like to ask, and I hope you dont take the piss out of me for asking because im an absolute newbie, but i do have to ask these questions.

    For a long time ( probably more than 4+ years ) I've been looking at this site and wondering exactly how things work with escorts, but I've been too scared to even follow up on contacting any of the girls for some services.

    I'm just a normal guy who likes to see some really good looking girls, but i've got a lot of questions i'd like to be answered when it comes to going ahead with these encounters.
    I too would love to see some amazing girls in real life, but I'm absolutely scared shitless to even ring a number let alone text one. ( no joke, i'd shit a brick even trying to dial a number ).

    I think most of my issues boil down to the fact that maybe some of the girls may be forced into this life, and have no choice in the matter, and who have pimps and stuff. And that, i just cant deal with that. I also cant deal with if girls are being used and traded across the world as sex slaves, it would break my heart to be involved with any of that.

    Again, as im completely new to this and dont have much experience, you need you understand that i'm very, very concerned with the safety and well-being of the girls who advertise here. I would never, and i mean never, willingly contact a girl i know who is being forced against her will to do this kind of stuff, so you have to understand where i'm coming from as a normal joe-soap irish lad. And hey, lets face it, most of us are very reserved here, it takes a lot for us to come out of our shell.

    Regardless, what i'd like to know is that if i do happen to ring a girl, is it A) legal to do so, and B) how does it work?
    What I mean in regard to step B, is that, if I ring, will I receive an answer from the girl, or will I receive an answer from her pimp? As i say, I'm very unsure about this whole thing, some of it is very dodgy where there is weird reviews left on the model's page, and then there is some very bad reviews where people don't even see the girl who is advertised on the site.

    But yeah, my main focus is, is that whoever i contact, she is not in some mafia type bs where i turn up and i get robbed, kicked to bits, attacked or even get reported to cops. the only reason i'm asking here is to find out if its done above board. I would never pay money to a girl who is forced against her will, and i would never pay for my head to be kicked in. And lets be honest, we've all seen those movies.

    Any feedback welcome, i'd love to hear what you have to say.

    D.
    Welcome,that's a really long first post and yet you forgot to mention which newspaper you work for.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    SexyEliza (08-12-14), Yummyasslicker (08-12-14)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    428
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Evening Herald or Sunday World? :P

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    272
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    Evening Herald or Sunday World? :P
    Im happy for him to quote me in the article once he doesnt infer i am the man in his photo talking out the drivers window to a pair of legs in boots.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to greenie For This Useful Post:

    Yummyasslicker (08-12-14)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •