Thread: A question for DOB

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default A question for DOB

There are a few girls, and I know their real names, and they know mine.

When legislation is enacted, would you be entitled to visit a girl whose name and surname you knew.

After all if you were prosecuted. could you claim that it was a vindictive prosecution, and sue?

On another note,,,,if I am living with a girl for 3 years, and we split up she has some rights,,,,which means she can get some money from me

Would that make me a purshaser of sex

Thats why I would live with her.....................for the sex

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    There are a few girls, and I know their real names, and they know mine.

When legislation is enacted, would you be entitled to visit a girl whose name and surname you knew.

After all if you were prosecuted. could you claim that it was a vindictive prosecution, and sue?

On another note,,,,if I am living with a girl for 3 years, and we split up she has some rights,,,,which means she can get some money from me

Would that make me a purshaser of sex

Thats why I would live with her.....................for the sex
    I'm not an attorney bollocks. You are allowed to visit anyone, even people who you don't know, but if you pay them to have sex with you, that would be illegal, but that would have to be proved.
    But if you are dealing with 'girls' you will be done for statutory rape as sex with under 17s is illegal, stick to women and you will be safe.
    As for rights of cohabitees it would depend if your Union has produced children and the length of time the couple have lived together and the dependence of one party to the other in terms of income., but I heard a solicitor say that at some stage the rights of cohabitees will be equivalent to those of married people eventually.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

bollocks (07-12-14)

What if I arrived with the relevant books and said I was there for Brazilian / Italian / Irish language tuition?
    The above post, and many post on e-i, is for humour and myrth and therefore cannot be taken as intelligent or well grammatically/factually engineered.

This man is not clever

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Red79 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Red79 View Post
    What if I arrived with the relevant books and said I was there for Brazilian / Italian / Irish language tuition?
    Good idea.. They could put teaching languages on their profile.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    I'm not an attorney bollocks. You are allowed to visit anyone, even people who you don't know, but if you pay them to have sex with you, that would be illegal, but that would have to be proved.
    But if you are dealing with 'girls' you will be done for statutory rape as sex with under 17s is illegal, stick to women and you will be safe.
    As for rights of cohabitees it would depend if your Union has produced children and the length of time the couple have lived together and the dependence of one party to the other in terms of income., but I heard a solicitor say that at some stage the rights of cohabitees will be equivalent to those of married people eventually.
    Well anyway DOB, you seem to be well educated in all matters, including religion and farming...

Obviously Broad Minded