Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is what lizzy thinks of E-I

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Brucie who is going to win strictly....... I wont tell a soul

Quote Originally Posted by bruce forsyth View Post

NICE TO SEE YOU TO SEE YOU.....

one little go fuck yourself, two little go fuck yourselfs......

"You get nothing for a pair - not in this game."

three little go fuck yourselfs.

"It's a Brucie bonus!"

didn,t he do well.....Epsilon didnt he do well!!!

What do points make epsilon??????????

Come on Bruce you know that i never mention real names so you can do it in code........... cuddly toy could be rachel.......Doctors Uniform could be the bloke and the other one could be........?????? The other one...........go on your secret is safe with me.

WHO IS THAT MASKED MAN............. WHY ITS........... CANT SAY........SECRET!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Come on Bruce you know that i never mention real names so you can do it in code........... cuddly toy could be rachel.......Doctors Uniform could be the bloke and the other one could be........?????? The other one...........go on your secret is safe with me.

WHO IS THAT MASKED MAN............. WHY ITS........... CANT SAY........SECRET!!!???

if theres any secrets goin on here i want to know about em

now , do we have to beat it out of you

or buy it out of you

or are you just going to tell us ??? miss CAPED CRUSADER

THIS COP AINT NO JOKER

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Don't tell anyone but.................

Quote Originally Posted by gene hunt View Post
    if theres any secrets goin on here i want to know about em

now , do we have to beat it out of you

or buy it out of you

or are you just going to tell us ??? miss CAPED CRUSADER

THIS COP AINT NO JOKER

He ain't spilt the beans yet - when he does - you will be the first to know - deal or no deal........... shit thats the wrong show.

Nice to see you you Mr. Hunt........looking good.......... thanks for getting me that job in the kitchens.........even if you are a bent bastard i luvs ya......... whens the next series just loved your show.......

Brucie is a patsie so he will cough up sooner or later so if he doesn't i suggest you send the boys round and give him a good seeing to.......... take care........ your supergrass.

Quote Originally Posted by da burka boyz View Post
    prizes brucie prizes!!!

wha did we win man? Tell us tell us r its off wiv yur ed man!!!
    OI YOU LOT

friggin ALI BABA and the AL QUEDA bunch

I WANT TO SEARCH YOU LOT lets have a look at those high heel moses sandals

OI

COME BACK..........

OI....
    Last edited by gene hunt; 12-12-08 at 16:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    He ain't spilt the beans yet - when he does - you will be the first to know - deal or no deal........... shit thats the wrong show.

Nice to see you you Mr. Hunt........looking good.......... thanks for getting me that job in the kitchens.........even if you are a bent bastard i luvs ya......... whens the next series just loved your show.......

Brucie is a patsie so he will cough up sooner or later so if he doesn't i suggest you send the boys round and give him a good seeing to.......... take care........ your supergrass.
    OK miss

have you been drinking again?????

right a breathalyser test for you missy

you know the routine......thats right.......zip down......cock out.....

.and keep on blowing sucking and licking til i,m sure youve done nothin illegal

hmmmm........... thats right....

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

OK miss

have you been drinking again?????

right a breathalyser test for you missy

you know the routine......thats right.......zip down......cock out.....

.and keep on blowing sucking and licking til i,m sure youve done nothin illegal

hmmmm........... thats right....

Mr. Hunt,

There is no need to take that attitude although i have to say i have no idea of the routine do you mean the Tango or the Cha Cha Cha........yeah when i know i will tell ya who it is think this is the time the old codger has his nap maybe we should ask that one on strictly it takes two........Claudia Winkleman

You take care and don't be disrespectful again or i won't be blowing, sucking or anything of the sort i will be MRS BOBBIT and we all know what she did to her hubbies dick.

Now show some respect you no dissing ok!

Im the hot one never forget that.........deal with it or I will get the boys to deal with you.

OI YOU LOT

friggin ALI BABA and the AL QUEDA bunch

I WANT TO SEARCH YOU LOT lets have a look at those high heel moses sandals

OI

COME BACK..........

OI....
    Yuz neva take uz alive man,wez to cleva and wayz to street man ta get takin down by the filth man, not appnin bro. We jus got a shitload of batterys from woolys closing down sale and wez got a go from the boz man bin laden to board all ryanair flights outa standsted and we meaz biz bro. Allz we gotta figure out na iz how do we fit 10 tonnes of fertilizer inta r nikes an wez laufin mate propa laufin.

Is there any cheap cowboy hats at woolies boys

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Is there any cheap cowboy hats at woolies boys
    sorry spagetti western man we waz straight ta da electrical and gardening departments an na faffin abaut an loaded up n got the fuc outa dodge man. Yoz any idea how hard it is lookin like wez do an buying batterys and fertilizer these days? Wez’ll tel yoz, FUCKING NIGHTMARE mate, you lot thought you ad it bad bac in the bad dayz but at least yoz didn’t ave a ridic hairdo like wez ave to hav fo some reason that noone bovvered ta clue uz in on.

big shout out ta wollies for all r supplys at knockdown prices

I havent heard accents like that since I was in mexico.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast