Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loll The situation a girl can get herself into! Loll

Blog Entries

Question Loll The situation a girl can get herself into! Loll

I have 3 guys who dont know each other and al waiting in the same bar to see if they can buy me a drink. Loll

Met one last time I was in Limerick

Met another one when I was having a drink last night and while chatting with him met number 3 who I met him again when I went down for dinner and said I would meet him later for a drink! Loll

All 3 are now blooding there waiting for me in the same place.Loll

Whats a girl to do? Loll
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 03-12-14 at 22:42.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (04-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I have 3 guys who dont know each other and al waiting in the same bar to see if they can buy me a drink. Loll

Met another one when I was having a drink last night and while chatting with him met number 3 who I met him again when I went down for dinner and said I would meet him later for a drink! Loll

Whats a girl to do? Loll
    reminds me of the restaurant scene in mrs doubtfire......maybe you can juggle all three. women are famed for multitasking
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

tom sand (07-12-14)

Reviews

Whats a girl to do? Loll
    Invite me as well("Party of Five") I feel like some frustration tonight.

Or

Ask thm f they are into gang bangs(hey probably say yes) then tell 'em to start without you&coz you have to deal wth a recalcitrant slave.

Whats a girl to do? Loll
    funny. but u shud think on this next time u complain about time wasters.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Versace Targeryan For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (04-12-14), Rachel Divine (04-12-14), talkabout (03-12-14), Vitruvian (04-12-14)

Reviews

Maybe this is part of slave training-she just hasn't access to a cage at the moment.

Reviews

go over to them, smile wink and say "catch a train" just before you place down your room key on the table, then turn and wiggle that butt back to your room. 2 of them are bound to be thinking a train? what " but one will know what it references and call a few of his mates (while the others walk off confused) and thell all head back to yours with the room key

Reviews

Whats a girl to do? Loll
    Well you could always go for a MMMF if you don,t know who to pick

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Blog Entries

After the all nighter I had last night it was just a drink but text 2 of them to say I had already made plans to meet someone for a drink and only got their messages of invite. Loll plus I already have their contact numbers so met with the 3rd for a drink and now have his contact number also plus still had the company of 3 guys as the 3rd one had two of his mates with him. But before anyone ask's, no I did not get his mates numbers as that would be rude. Loll

still dying now so hope to be recovered to pick my mate up from the airport tomorrow who also likes a drink but he will be getting pissed on his own while he is here as I will not be repeating last night in a hurry for quite some time. Loll

Now to packing, emails and getting into bed (alone) to fall asleep watching a good movie.

So my night ended well. lol

sweet dreams guys
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

Just dreams

Reviews

Limerick says Goodbye.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast