Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: too explicit and personal posts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by talkabout View Post
    Been to the hygienist twice recently,brushing ,using lots of mouthwash(not great at the flossing even told to do it)Temporary improvment ,comes back after an hour or so.I was thinking at sme stage to get my mouth/throat swabbed just out of curiosity.
    Flossing the big thing to do, get a waterflosser u'll be sick what comes out and use a tongue scraper people dont clean there tongues or brush it if ur gag is good
    Well if your hygienst says no gum disease there is other issues

2. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

talkabout (03-12-14)

Reviews

Been to the hygienist twice recently,brushing ,using lots of mouthwash(not great at the flossing even told to do it)Temporary improvment ,comes back after an hour or so.I was thinking at sme stage to get my mouth/throat swabbed just out of curiosity.
    Does this qualify as a too personal and explicit post*

My apologies.

Probably won't see F.K. again for the next year:-(

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john deere View Post
    Very sorry but have to ask the question

Does very explicit and personal posts put you off meeting some of the ladies ?
    No, it is up to the ladies themselves how they want to represent themselves here. There are many other factors that I take into consideration when choosing a lady I want to visit.

Reviews

Try the interdental brushes instead of floss, they're a bit like mini pipe cleaners. You might need to get several sizes.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Empirical For This Useful Post:

talkabout (03-12-14)

From the more the merrier the more information I have the easier it is to make an assessment of who I going to meet later!!

8. Default

Why, don't we love the gory bits???

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456