Thread: Sean O Rourke show hoping to talk to clients

1. Default Sean O Rourke show hoping to talk to clients

Howdy all,

This is Kate McGrew, someone from the Sean O Rourke contacted me hoping to talk to a client re the new legislation. This can be done anonymously if you wish.

Please get in touch with me to discuss!

Xx Kate

Reviews

I'm not brave enough Kate. But there were a number of guys that went on the Tom Dunne show on Newstalk a couple of years ago so I'm sure you will a few brave punters.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

talkabout (01-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by eveupstairs View Post
    Howdy all,

This is Kate McGrew, someone from the Sean O Rourke contacted me hoping to talk to a client re the new legislation. This can be done anonymously if you wish.

Please get in touch with me to discuss!

Xx Kate

Hope you get some responses to your request but as you will appreciate it would be difficult for all or nearly.I congratulate you on your openess tho'.
    If anyone does decide to try and go on radio, they should be articulate,well prepared with their points of viewand able to express those views clearly and concisely.Might as well do it now if anyone desires to do so becase once this new law is on the statute books you won't find hide nor hair of any client in public.If anyone does bite be prpared for questions/subjects such as,trafficing f people for forced prostitution,subjugation/violence against/of women,transfer of S.T.I.s,misogyny,exploitation of women from poorer countries,risky sexual practices, etc,etc.
    Courage mon brave.
    Step forward,client David against government Goliath.
    We will salute you.