Thread: Message Boards...

Reviews

Default Message Boards...

I notice some girls that had message boards either do not display them or use them any longer; i always thought this was extremely useful for making initial contact.

All comments welcome; maybe there is something obvious I am missing...?
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pleasurekerry View Post
    I notice some girls that had message boards either do not display them or use them any longer; i always thought this was extremely useful for making initial contact.

Full of eegits sure, cant blame them!

Yes I include myself in that comment

Send nudes

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

pleasurekerry (29-11-14)

Blog Entries

Hi hon, hope your weekends going well.

It maybe they fear Reprisals for answering back or having a view on a topic. Or just far too many time wasters in them with nothing better to do than slat, be negative or knock them and their post down. And too many attention seekers

Lady Von Teese

Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 29-11-14 at 20:24.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Hi hon, hope your weekends going well.

It maybe they fear Reprisals for answering back or having a view on a topic. Or just far too many time wasters in them with nothing better to do than slat, be negative or knock them and their post down. And too many attention seekers

Lady Von Teese
    yes, thank you. I appreciate your point, but i was coming from purely from a work perspective; surely it would be easier to hit the delete button on a frivolous pm and go on to the genuine one rather than listening to time wasters on phone..?
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

Reviews

Use your mobile phone ,for the next few months anyway-until the 6foot,blond,domineering,Swedish model comes to arrest you using your phone records to convict you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by talkabout View Post
    Use your mobile phone ,for the next few months anyway-until the 6foot,blond,domineering,Swedish model comes to arrest you using your phone records to convict you.
    haha..is this something new in the Minister for Justices' new plans for the Garda?!

Blog Entries

Your not on these boards as much as you would have noticed they still follow me/others around on the boards too, to insult me because I am dyslexic, some are like the police "of they wish to get you they will, even on these boards" . Loll

And I still got my Kerry lolly which I am keeping for a school girls video shoot when I get the chance. And no I am not sub.:loll

yes, thank you. I appreciate your point, but i was coming from purely from a work perspective; surely it would be easier to hit the delete button on a frivolous pm and go on to the genuine one rather than listening to time wasters on phone..?
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 29-11-14 at 21:48.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view