Thread: New fetish photos: Limerick, galway, sligo, derry, dublin, dundalk, waterford, kerry

Blog Entries

Cop New fetish photos: Limerick, galway, sligo, derry, dublin, dundalk, waterford, kerry

There are many types of fetishies and play roles to mention just now so I will (for now) just mention a few in this thread .
    But first I want to know who if any of you worthless slaves and subs appreciates a Goddess such as myself does for you subs and slaves and the time it takes me to do the filming of my these movies then to take these photos out of the these movie clips while I am playing fetish games with my subs and slaves?

My next question is out of these 3 fetishes which is your favourite and why?

Is it the foot fetish and the Goddess making you get on your knees, keeping you head lower than hers so you able to page true homage to her as she makes you use your tongue as her cleaning rag to lick clean her shoes for her?
    Double click the images to enlarge and feel free to discuss too.
    Attachment 105727

Is it her long sexy legs and having them wrapped about your face as she commands you to lick and clean her to her ultimate pleasure and satisfaction?
    Attachment 105728

Or is it when she makes you kiss, lick and worship her big sexy ass with your tongue as she see fit Or maybe using you also as her toilet tissue when told to do so?
    Attachment 105729

So which is your ultimate favourite fetish I have mentioned here and I want all my questions respectfully, if in fact you wish to deem you a fit slave or sub worthy enough to add more to this thread and the photos accompanied with the discussions ?

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Well Lady Von Tesae as a sub of your good self I would have to say two of the three I like. Firstly lets get the licking the shoes clean out of the way I never or never understood the whole foot or shoe fetish not for me.
    So to what I like I think the one I would enjoy th most is worshipping you beautiful ass and be used as a toilet paper. It is the a great feeling to be able to clean and worship at the same time.
    As for legs wrapped around me and cleaning you legs I woyls go for that but I think there can be a wicked twist in this position. I will not go into the detail her but when you at in cork again I must try and meet you.

Blog Entries

And I look forward to it honey and having you as my submissive, but it was not my legs I was talking about licking.Loll

Have a great weekend and thanks guys for all your lovely emails, Pms and text in appreciation for the photos and albums I have put up here on EI and will let you know when the movies from them go on-line to view and for sale.

All the best and have a great weekend

Catch up then
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by cleanshavencork View Post
    Well Lady Von Tesae as a sub of your good self I would have to say two of the three I like. Firstly lets get the licking the shoes clean out of the way I never or never understood the whole foot or shoe fetish not for me.
    So to what I like I think the one I would enjoy th most is worshipping you beautiful ass and be used as a toilet paper. It is the a great feeling to be able to clean and worship at the same time.
    As for legs wrapped around me and cleaning you legs I woyls go for that but I think there can be a wicked twist in this position. I will not go into the detail her but when you at in cork again I must try and meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    There are many types of fetishies and play roles to mention just now so I will (for now) just mention a few in this thread .
    But first I want to know who if any of you worthless slaves and subs appreciates a Goddess such as myself does for you subs and slaves and the time it takes me to do the filming of my these movies then to take these photos out of the these movie clips while I am playing fetish games with my subs and slaves?

My next question is out of these 3 fetishes which is your favourite and why?

Is it the foot fetish and the Goddess making you get on your knees, keeping you head lower than hers so you able to page true homage to her as she makes you use your tongue as her cleaning rag to lick clean her shoes for her?
    Attachment 105727

Is it her long sexy legs and having them wrapped about your face as she commands you to lick and clean her to her ultimate pleasure and satisfaction?
    Attachment 105728

Or is it when she makes you kiss, lick and worship her big sexy ass with your tongue as she see fit Or maybe using you also as her toilet tissue when told to do so?
    Attachment 105729

So which is your ultimate favourite fetish I have mentioned here and I want all my questions respectfully, if in fact you wish to deem you a fit slave or sub worthy enough to add more to this thread and the photos accompanied with the discussions ?

Lady Von Teese
    Foot fetish for me but have to be in soft silky nylons love to suck and lick toes in them and jus the general feel of them. But iv no interest in feet if the lady has no nylons on.

Blog Entries

I used to hate tights/pantyhose so when going out and having to wear them because of the dress I was wearing as the stocking would be far too obvious, I used to put my stocking in my handbag just encase let say, loll

But now since coming home to Ireland my views have totally changed due to how passionate some Irish guys are about rights/panyhose and of course seeing some of the movie clips I made wearing them, which I now see also can be very very sexy.

But saying that I dont like stocking with just a little lace top, they have to be with a big lace top to them otherwise its a no, no for me too,

But I see you are very passionate about your love for them which is always lovely to hear and watch when either tights or stocking are being worshipped from a true believer and lover of such.

Thanks honey,
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by the nylon guy View Post
    Foot fetish for me but have to be in soft silky nylons love to suck and lick toes in them and jus the general feel of them. But iv no interest in feet if the lady has no nylons on.