There are many types of fetishies and play roles to mention just now so I will (for now) just mention a few in this thread .
But first I want to know who if any of you worthless slaves and subs appreciates a Goddess such as myself does for you subs and slaves and the time it takes me to do the filming of my these movies then to take these photos out of the these movie clips while I am playing fetish games with my subs and slaves?

My next question is out of these 3 fetishes which is your favourite and why?

Is it the foot fetish and the Goddess making you get on your knees, keeping you head lower than hers so you able to page true homage to her as she makes you use your tongue as her cleaning rag to lick clean her shoes for her?
Double click the images to enlarge and feel free to discuss too.
Attachment 105727

Is it her long sexy legs and having them wrapped about your face as she commands you to lick and clean her to her ultimate pleasure and satisfaction?
Attachment 105728

Or is it when she makes you kiss, lick and worship her big sexy ass with your tongue as she see fit Or maybe using you also as her toilet tissue when told to do so?
Attachment 105729

So which is your ultimate favourite fetish I have mentioned here and I want all my questions respectfully, if in fact you wish to deem you a fit slave or sub worthy enough to add more to this thread and the photos accompanied with the discussions ?

Lady Von Teese