Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: illegal sex

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    If you look at it logically. You have a good 6 months to a year to work on your skills at being discreet. You have time to work out where the best places to visit are that are discreet. You have time to work out which ladies work the most discreetly and which ones are more likely to be followed or left to their own devices?

What you have is very precious. You have intelligence and skills and now you need to use them. You know full well that walking around with a phone in your hand and repeating every word you are told is not clever and now instead of just looking like a plonker it could get you a fine or exposed. Simply don't do it. Make sure you know where you are going before you start walking. Stay discrete, answer the phone while still in your car or at a safe and discreet distance.

Look for strategies that will help you get to where you want to be, without being noticed and without sounding mean, you should be doing that already for the sake of the Sex Worker, so really it should be no different. However now the finger is pointing at you, so now you really do need to take care.

If you are discrete and use your brain, you will have nothing to fear.
    I know me and you are discreet, lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

mic1980 (28-11-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johnb59 View Post
    I know me and you are discreet, lol
    well we won't be on our own soon, or people will pay for their mistakes. Literally!

Sure none of this affects us. I've never in my life paid for sex. I only pay to spend time to chat to a girl on this site. I want nothing more than to meet the girl, and pay her for her advice and chat.
    It's just thanks to my amazing good looks (ahem) and charm that on meeting the girl she decides she wants to have sex with me.

I wonder if you buy a girl dinner on a date and then get to have sex with her, could you be arrested?

Yet another thick laws by a thick Paddy government.
    Hurray.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12