Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: new bill is out

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I'm just wondering how far the guards would go if they caught someone. Would they check their phones/computers or even reviews ?
    I spoke to a solicitor they wouldn't go after punters like that. It's also far too resource intensive. The swedish police report said it's far too difficult to police so they rely on housing laws such as criminalising a landlord who rents to a sex worker and train hotel staff to spot sex workers, but the bill doesn't have any of these guidelines so no idea how they'll police indoor prostitution.

As much as this law is worrying and I have been speaking out against it - it's just too difficult to police as you can't really wiretap North or South, which Swedish police rely on.
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Smithfield 5th - 11th February
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catriona For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (28-11-14), talkabout (28-11-14), thehighwayman (28-11-14), thescrutinizer (28-11-14), Wakka Wakka (28-11-14)

Reviews

A monkey could get around it. Unenforceable.

Reviews

What about a police sting? That would be my main worry that you arrive to a girl who turns out to be a member of the Gardai?

AS the driving force behind the new law is the protection of children and the prevention of trafficking then i dont see any merit in Gardai resources being used/wasted to catch a punter seeing a well established independent girl.
    But there is always the fear.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The only thing most people will have to worry about is if you end up being the example, you know, first guy to be prosecuted, dragged to court with hoodie over your head as the news announcer narrates who you are and that you're the first to be convicted under the "new law". Other than that you'll be grand sure.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Liberty Love (28-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I'm just wondering how far the guards would go if they caught someone. Would they check their phones/computers or even reviews ?
    Reviews do not mean the appointment took place , they are only school boy dreams and wishful thinking

Like the time I Met Bill Clinton and he asked me if I wanted to shag Hilary- I declined but settled for a cigar

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

Liberty Love (28-11-14)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by greenie View Post
    What about a police sting? That would be my main worry that you arrive to a girl who turns out to be a member of the Gardai?

AS the driving force behind the new law is the protection of children and the prevention of trafficking then i dont see any merit in Gardai resources being used/wasted to catch a punter seeing a well established independent girl.
    But there is always the fear.
    Too resource intensive - if this site was being used you have to pay for ads etc, which aren't cheap! Set-up an apartment. Police in Sweden have a difficult time dealing with this, if they can't bust punters going to these massage parlours.

"In 2009, the National Bureau of Investigation estimated that there were about 90 Thai massage parlours in Stockholm and vicinity, most of which were judged to be offering sexual services for sale. At the turn of 2011/2012, the number of Thai massage parlours in the Stockholm area was estimated to be about 250 and throughout the country about 450. (The Swedish National Police Board, Situation Report 13 “Trafficking in human beings for sexual and other purposes” for the year 2011)"

And this is pure lol:

"According to the Swedish National Police Board it is difficult to estimate how many people may have fallen victim to human trafficking in Sweden during 2011. The number of victims discovered in Sweden depends largely on the resources which the police put into detecting this crime and on the skills that exists within the police organisation. The level of these initiatives varies between police authorities and differs from one year to another. Neither is it possible to identify (nor indeed to locate) all of the victims, mostly girls and women, who are mentioned in tapped telephone calls or observed during police surveillance."

http://www.polisen.se/Global/www%20o...3_20130530.pdf
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Smithfield 5th - 11th February
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

Reviews

Default Is this site gone

If this new bill is passed in to law

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    If this new bill is passed in to law
    It's okay,we'll go back to the old reliable methods of communication-carrier pigeons and smoke signals.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    Too resource intensive - if this site was being used you have to pay for ads etc, which aren't cheap! Set-up an apartment. Police in Sweden have a difficult time dealing with this, if they can't bust punters going to these massage parlours.

"In 2009, the National Bureau of Investigation estimated that there were about 90 Thai massage parlours in Stockholm and vicinity, most of which were judged to be offering sexual services for sale. At the turn of 2011/2012, the number of Thai massage parlours in the Stockholm area was estimated to be about 250 and throughout the country about 450. (The Swedish National Police Board, Situation Report 13 “Trafficking in human beings for sexual and other purposes” for the year 2011)"

And this is pure lol:

"According to the Swedish National Police Board it is difficult to estimate how many people may have fallen victim to human trafficking in Sweden during 2011. The number of victims discovered in Sweden depends largely on the resources which the police put into detecting this crime and on the skills that exists within the police organisation. The level of these initiatives varies between police authorities and differs from one year to another. Neither is it possible to identify (nor indeed to locate) all of the victims, mostly girls and women, who are mentioned in tapped telephone calls or observed during police surveillance."

http://www.polisen.se/Global/www%20o...3_20130530.pdf
    And the prevalence of Thai Massage parlours there indicates one of the the real shining successes of this type of law i.e. increase trafficking!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    yep much as expected buy sex and you a con welcome to Ireland of the 21st century
    guess the catholic church is on the rise again ,god help all
    now the real question to you guys? will you stop or what? we enter a new phase I must admit I am no longer a punter but I feel for the guys who do and give what can happen if caught will you take the chance?
    I might add what for the ladies?
    Well they way I see it is like this. The more of them that get locked up the better. The more peace Id have here.

Westside.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (30-11-14)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234