Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clap Clinic

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    The fact is that this is our living, so we can't afford to be getting STI's. Statistically we are far less likely to be passing anything on than a one night stand or an affair where often condoms are not used. I doubt very much they would have had the same conversation if he had been out and had a one night stand. Of course they would have rowed, but she wouldn't have emphasised the need to get checked out. In fact I can not remember ever hearing anyone talking about STI tests in a soap when one party has had sex away from the relationship, it's always been about the infidelity itself.

So... sure she may get checked out, but it is peculiar to the fact he went with a sex worker that it is drawn attention to in this case and THAT pisses me off. He's had numerous affairs and one night stands before and no one ever mentioned it before.
    I agree with you totally Kate... It is a contrived stigmatic script... But, we in the know just have to bite our lip....

Annoying really...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

And Sean Connery was one of the best/Horniiest James \bonds / 007 we ever had. When did he ever reach for a condom? Or visit a Clinic?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lildick View Post
    And Sean Connery was one of the best/Horniiest James \bonds / 007 we ever had. When did he ever reach for a condom? Or visit a Clinic?
    Yeah but he always used his shaken not stirred

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    They were saying on the radio this morn that chlamydia is back up to Celtic Tiger levels in Ireland- presume this relates mostly to young people having unprotected sex but we should be wary !
    and i thinking it was due to a massive increase in frequency of visits by us punters to all those dorty hoores to satisfy our most vile and degrading perverted needs before the Law comes in!!
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12