Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ballon do'r

Reviews

Thumbs up ballon do'r

so lads and lassies who will win this award this year? personally i think cristiano ronaldo is and has been the best in the world and i hope he will win it this year,the most consistent goal scorer for years,dunno why people feel messi is better as i think he's limited,... no aerial threat,strength,power etc

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bambam1 For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (07-11-13)

All true my friend, but I was under the impression that the winner was always a player who traditionally won the champion 's league.
    If true , it would make Ribery the winner even he doesn't appear to be a world class player, the other two clearly are.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 10inchesandcounting For This Useful Post:

gisele (08-11-13)

Reviews

you could be right lad,i know the european player of the year winner is from the champions league winning team which ribery already won,i think munich won it last year and chelsea the year before but a chelsea player didnt win the ballon do'r that year iniesta did i think i could be wrong

Reviews

Ronaldo deserves it this year been brilliant for years.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bambam1 View Post
    so lads and lassies who will win this award this year? personally i think cristiano ronaldo is and has been the best in the world and i hope he will win it this year,the most consistent goal scorer for years,dunno why people feel messi is better as i think he's limited,... no aerial threat,strength,power etc
    messi limited ?? imagine how many more goals he d get if was an aerial threat , also there s no play acting or changing his hairstyle at half time during matches or throwing tantrams with him , its between messi and ribery for ballon d'or and rightly so

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by j81 View Post
    messi limited ?? imagine how many more goals he d get if was an aerial threat , also there s no play acting or changing his hairstyle at half time during matches or throwing tantrams with him , its between messi and ribery for ballon d'or and rightly so

Stupid comment. Ribery was no where near Ronaldo's level last season. As for changing his hairstyle at half time? Silly anti-Ronaldo talk. He's scored more goals for Real Madrid than games played, he can do what he wants with his hair at half time.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kieranlad For This Useful Post:

Bambam1 (08-11-13), SmallHorn (08-11-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kieranlad View Post
    Stupid comment. Ribery was no where near Ronaldo's level last season. As for changing his hairstyle at half time? Silly anti-Ronaldo talk. He's scored more goals for Real Madrid than games played, he can do what he wants with his hair at half time.
    Fully Agreed.

Ronaldo has to win, he's outdone Messi, unbelievable goals record.
    And he can score against Cech.

Send nudes

Reviews

messi not throwing tauntrams he has ridiculed sanchez in the dressing room he told him to stop shooting so much,during a madrid match the ball was going out of play and messi ran up and buried full blast at point blank range at a fan ronaldo on the other hand done the same accidentally and gave the fan his shirt,ronaldo is a comlete player messi is clearly not but he's still a great player

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bambam1 For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (08-11-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bambam1 View Post
    messi not throwing tauntrams he has ridiculed sanchez in the dressing room he told him to stop shooting so much,during a madrid match the ball was going out of play and messi ran up and buried full blast at point blank range at a fan ronaldo on the other hand done the same accidentally and gave the fan his shirt,ronaldo is a comlete player messi is clearly not but he's still a great player
    Ronaldo is quite cocky, that's fine, look at Zlatan, works for both of them.
    Just something about Messi that's off putting. He's a little shit haha

Send nudes

Messi is a better player as he is a team player Ronaldo is a class act but is very much an indivuadal at real madrid as he was at Man Utd

15. The Following User Says Thank You to islandboy1 For This Useful Post:

gisele (09-11-13)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast