Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: A Top EI Member Banned !?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default A Top EI Member Banned !?

    Any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

    YouTube - Hitler Gets Banned From Silentwulf

    Imagine if Patricia is Silentwulf then who is Adolf ?

  2. #2

    Default

    I will never be silenced


    nbt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9x3 View Post
    I will never be silenced


    nbt
    Your duplicate id has just been banned. You were never banned ninebythree. You were given "Maggot" staus which confines you to the Soap Opera section, because you continually insisted on posting a real name after I told you not to. You were acting the maggot and you refused to grow up and so I made you a maggot. If you'd care to stop behaving like an idiot maybe we could un-maggot you in the future.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    YOU'RE A NOSEY BASTARD AIN'T YA
    Posts
    84

    Default

    You can be Un maggoted ? So there’s hope for our Lizbet then ?

    You should send bigpaws to soap opera as I can't see the difference between him or Lizbet can you ? they both bleat on and on about nothing, name people and generally fuck this place up.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Your duplicate id has just been banned. You were never banned ninebythree. You were given "Maggot" staus which confines you to the Soap Opera section, because you continually insisted on posting a real name after I told you not to. You were acting the maggot and you refused to grow up and so I made you a maggot. If you'd care to stop behaving like an idiot maybe we could un-maggot you in the future.

    Wow...thats gotta sting.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patricias whip.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	7370  

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Question Lads ................

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron n Reg View Post
    You can be Un maggoted ? So thereís hope for our Lizbet then ?

    You should send bigpaws to soap opera as I can't see the difference between him or Lizbet can you ? they both bleat on and on about nothing, name people and generally fuck this place up.
    So you think Patrica should punish a poster for naming people????

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    So you think Patrica should punish a poster for naming people????

    Paws
    You are such a fucking drama queen - You were never named. You are a liar and a fool.

    PS Happy Christmas

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    YOU'RE A NOSEY BASTARD AIN'T YA
    Posts
    84

    Default We got r own way wiv dealin wiv squeelers

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    So you think Patrica should punish a poster for naming people????

    Paws
    No one squeeled on you mate cause it ainít yur name an u canít start bitchin bout someink weeks later sunshine an expect tha ole bill ta take yah serious.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

    YouTube - Hitler Gets Banned From Silentwulf

    Imagine if Patricia is Silentwulf then who is Adolf ?
    Someone round here - can't remember who- used to post on their own thread so as to return it back to the top of the pile.

    As an homage to this practice I decided to pick one of my own threads - purely at random of course - and came up with this...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    It's dropped down a notch. I'll top it up for you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •