Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome back Eliza

Reviews

Welcome back Eliza.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

Elizaparkeruk (27-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    You got the image, I had the grandstand seat to see ebony skin gliding over ivory, dark brown nipples against hard pink nipples, tongues darting, lips brushing lightly and suddenly firmly with passion ..... and that's before they started on me!
    ok boy has anyone ever told you that you can be a right smug git sometimes but also one lucky bastard Lol

Reviews

I am the Lord Mayor of Smugville these days admittedly but I console myself with the thought that if I am nice to Eliza she will stay around more and thus we are all winners.

Had a chat with Eliza about another 3 some today and have plans afoot to see if another certain favourite of mine would like the ebony experience soon. You should have heard the suggestions she made to me over a cup of coffee at lunchtime today, the filth wee minx.

We had a look at the selection of girls and I'm waiting to hear back from the chosen one.

Reviews

I am the Lord Mayor of Smugville these days admittedly but I console myself with the thought that if I am nice to Eliza she will stay around more and thus we are all winners.

Had a chat with Eliza about another 3 some today and have plans afoot to see if another certain favourite of mine would like the ebony experience soon. You should have heard the suggestions she made to me over a cup of coffee at lunchtime today, the filth wee minx.

We had a look at the selection of girls and I'm waiting to hear back from the chosen one.
    What can i say I'm just an envious fucker And your dead right to be as nice as possible to the ladies because with all the shit stirring and scaremongering about new laws around here these days. We diffinelty don't want them going anywhere. Some of us would be lost without them and that's not just kissing ass it's a fact!

Cop

Cheeky man... now all the guys on here will know that I am just as bad as them when it comes to this.

Reviews

Good morning, and how is the best looking woman in Smugville this morning. Trust you had a restful night. Just got a message from our chosen lady to say she is indisposed today and is not able to play. Speak to you later. Away and luxuriate in your bath for a while and I'll be round to scrub your back, ahem, later.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

Elizaparkeruk (01-12-14)

Reviews

Glad to hear you landed safely back with us again this evening for a longer period this time. Early Xmas present for the Belfast men. xx

Hello Me Lord

Just back back from my little R&R and in need of a deep massage. I have a something broken that needs a mans attention... when are you free to swing by and fix it?

Reviews

I know this means something else when a lady says it but I literally do have the decorators in my house tomorrow but not till after lunch so any swinging by will have to be early doors. Will I bring my big tool to fix your broken whotsit?

Bring everything and a toothbrush.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12