Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) Bill is due to be published later this week!!! OMG

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    sandy the guards dont really want to tackle violent criminals etc as its too dangerous and this would be easier work for them
    I can't help feel you are right there

Got to say if and when the law changes I won't be participating in this hobby any more. I know the chance of being prosecuted will be very small but it is a chance and there is no way I want my name and reputation in the paper over it. I imagine there are a lot more like me, so while it won't stop things, I do think it will lead to a reduction in demand.

This is the government that made such a good job of Irish water , health service & numerous other thing and their going solve something that being going on since biblical times. What a pack of numptys and how can the Garda prove what went on inside an apartment or maybe the should make sex illegal.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zaxis130 For This Useful Post:

Brandy57 (25-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sweet Sarah View Post
    Well first of all any donation made is for our time and company, we choose to partake in any activity that may occur. But as I said here before I wouldn't panic too much, how can they prove that a hotel meeting is anything other than just a casual fling? How can they prove 'payment'. My own personal opinion is that its easier to spot a working girls apartment than it is in a hotel so apartments might be riskier. Hotels can expect a boom in trade lol!
    It depends what all the measures are in the legislation, as they may criminalise landlords and hotels as third parties or pimps if they are found to have sex workers working from their premises. In Sweden they have this law and brought out a report for hotels to use on how to identify sex workers such as women checking in by themselves. They get cleaners to search the bags of sex workers and bins. Also hotels could find themselves under pressure to find sex workers by the Gardaí.
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Smithfield 5th - 11th February
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catriona For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (25-11-14), milkman (25-11-14), simon2280 (25-11-14), talkabout (25-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    It depends what all the measures are in the legislation, as they may criminalise landlords and hotels as third parties or pimps if they are found to have sex workers working from their premises. In Sweden they have this law and brought out a report for hotels to use on how to identify sex workers such as women checking in by themselves. They get cleaners to search the bags of sex workers and bins. Also hotels could find themselves under pressure to find sex workers by the Gardaí.
    That kind of third party searching wouldn't stand up to our laws. Profiling single women booking into hotels would surely be similarly problematic and any decent lawyer would shred such evidence. The swedish thing seems to depend on catching low hanging fruit and the disire of the punters to pay their fine to made it go away quietly. This might fly in Sweden but I have my doubts about how it would work here.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (26-11-14), jessie (26-11-14)

Reviews

Which would mean ,Catriona , that outcalls to hotels would be the norm.

Additional risk to the sex worker ,one would think .

theres no freedom in the world anymore
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (25-11-14)

12. Default

Don't usually read these Bills but will read this one!!

Reviews

Crazy stuff...there are still street girls and it was outlawed in 1861. It will be passed at earliest in 2016 and will in reality be impossible to police. Besides with all this scaremongering there won't be any girls left in the country anyhow.

Where are these guys coming here with this stuff

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast