Thread: Your Delicious Christmas Stocking Filler! UK EBONY COMPANION ELIZA PARKER

Default Your Delicious Christmas Stocking Filler! UK EBONY COMPANION ELIZA PARKER

TIS THE SEASON FOR GOOD TIDINGS, SENSUAL EXPERIENCES AND EXCEPTIONAL KINKINESS

As the days are getting shorter and the nights are becoming colder it is important that you have presence of the right companion by your side. I am a sensualist. Deriving pleasure from what I do, as such our time together is a treat not to be missed.

I could tell you of all the naughty ways we could make this season extra special together but i think it is best that I show you. For every good heard working gentlemen deserve to be treated like a king. I enjoy giving pleasure as much as I enjoy receiving it. So get ready for the touch of a true sensualist.

As a principle, I love to laugh. I live for those moments that make you smile. So you are in the company of a friend.

You will meet a sophisticated independent companion, "with sinful curves and lips begging to be kissed “ (as I am often told). Far better than her photos.

Together we can grasp rear moments of exceptional pleasure. Refreshingly disarming moments that will leave you smiling for days, ready to conquer the world. Something that daydreams can never achieve.

So call me if you are ready for a MAGICAL CHRISTMAS AND AN UNFORGETTABLE NEW YEAR....

Your International Companion
    Miss Eliza Parker

Telephone: +44 7578 155552 or 083 1801061 (please note that advanced booking for EI community members are accepted)

Belfast: 25th -26th November
    Dublin: 8th - 9th December
    Belfast: 10th - 24th December
    Dublin: 26th - 2 January
    Last edited by Elizaparkeruk; 25-11-14 at 01:26. Reason: tag to be added