Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Help for these little girls

  1. #1

    Unhappy Help for these little girls

    We have a new problem....when we miss a day without reading the forum we dont know where we have read and where we havent....... Is there anyone with the same problem? We look in Todays posts, but sometimes its confusing... U do it there?

    We know that it is an existential question...to be or not to be Who was first, hen of egg? Where do we come from?
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  2. #2

    Default Icon beside the thread name

    Quote Originally Posted by Busty Malena and Carmen View Post
    We have a new problem....when we miss a day without reading the forum we dont know where we have read and where we havent....... Is there anyone with the same problem? We look in Todays posts, but sometimes its confusing... U do it there?

    We know that it is an existential question...to be or not to be Who was first, hen of egg? Where do we come from?
    Hhhmmm, if you look at the bottom of the page, there's a couple of explanations of the icons that appear beside the thread names, one of which is to show there's new posts. This is the one I mean Not 100% sure how accurate that is though

  3. #3

    Default Maybe forget that last post

    Actually that might be useless, cause there's another to show if you've posted in the thread, so I don't know if you'd see the new posts one if you've posted

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oven at Gas mark 4
    Posts
    396

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Busty Malena and Carmen View Post
    Who was first, hen of egg? Where do we come from?
    Speaking from eggsperience I always try an ensure that the hen comes first

    Ps

    If you two and Naomi and the French lady get together, can you do this ?



    While I do this,



    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dereen View Post
    Hhhmmm, if you look at the bottom of the page, there's a couple of explanations of the icons that appear beside the thread names, one of which is to show there's new posts. This is the one I mean Not 100% sure how accurate that is though
    We have checked that bottom, but it shows in which section there are new posts, and it is always in the same sections....general, female, etc....
    Anyway thanks
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    Speaking from eggsperience I always try an ensure that the hen comes first

    Ps

    If you two and Naomi and the French lady get together, can you do this ?



    While I do this,




    U have four heads?
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Busty Malena and Carmen View Post
    We have checked that bottom, but it shows in which section there are new posts, and it is always in the same sections....general, female, etc....
    Anyway thanks
    I think you mean the icons at the top level, the index. There's icons on the posts within the sections too, but like I said I'm not so sure how useful they actually are

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default Use google!

    Quote Originally Posted by Busty Malena and Carmen View Post
    We have a new problem....when we miss a day without reading the forum we dont know where we have read and where we havent....... Is there anyone with the same problem? We look in Todays posts, but sometimes its confusing... U do it there?

    We know that it is an existential question...to be or not to be Who was first, hen of egg? Where do we come from?
    Girls, girls, girls
    The first rule of the net is that Google is your friend
    Presuming that you have saved your log in details so you are always logged automatically into the site
    Just type irish escorts into Google instead of going directly to the site
    The first site (thanks to some clever SEO by Pat and Co) is always E-1
    Now just click on the Mark Forums Read link and Voila! The posts that you havent ever read will be in dark green - enjoy!

    So to recap-
    Google
    Type in - Irish escorts
    Click on Mark Forums Read
    Have a great E-1 day!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oven at Gas mark 4
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Busty Malena and Carmen View Post
    U have four heads?
    I couldnt decide which Id like to kiss first so I got a little greedy, tell you what Ill do it in order of peachiness so I wonder who would be first.

    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    I couldnt decide which Id like to kiss first so I got a little greedy, tell you what Ill do it in order of peachiness so I wonder who would be first.

    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •