Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: after a Date

Reviews

Default after a Date

when you leave a ladys App or Hotel,i think is nice to send her a text or pm when u get home,to say you enjoyed the time with Her and if she sends one back even Better,we got to respect the ladys,as we look forwerd to seening them,thanks to all the ladies i have seen up to now,and the ladies i will see yet,

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

adamcork (24-11-14), Alyssa Jenkins (24-11-14), gonzo76 (24-11-14), Irish Siobhan (24-11-14), mic1980 (24-11-14), Sensual Yara (24-11-14), SexyEliza (24-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    when you leave a ladys App or Hotel,i think is nice to send her a text or pm when u get home,to say you enjoyed the time with Her and if she sends one back even Better,we got to respect the ladys,as we look forwerd to seening them,thanks to all the ladies i have seen up to now,and the ladies i will see yet,
    I do the same, usually that evening I'll send a pm thanking them, I try and avoid texting, not wanting to disturb them, pm's are less intrusive. I have always got a lovely thank you back so far. I feel it's only right to show ones appreciation for having a lovely time with someone. Thanks to all you lovely ladies out there

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adamcork For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (24-11-14), hitman76 (24-11-14), tom rambo (24-11-14)

Reviews

Agreed, I do the same, especially as the end of a meeting can be a bit rushed. Usually, I get a nice response, and one or twice even, the lady texted me first...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (24-11-14)

Blog Entries

I would not text a guy unless I know for sure its ok to do so but when client text me to say what a lovely time they had etc, it always puts a very big smile on my face and warms my heart for the rest of the day. Glad to see there are so many Gents on these forums who also do this.

Such sweeties. And I am sure the girls you visited feel the same as I do when getting your texts.

Have a lovely week guys
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

adamcork (24-11-14), Hagane00 (24-11-14), Latin chery (24-11-14), mic1980 (24-11-14), talkabout (24-11-14), tom rambo (24-11-14)

Reviews

I know how annoying it is to have a text come into her during my appointment which is why I wont text after, cause I could be pissing the next guy off like I get pissed of with (its more distracting than anything)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (24-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    I say goodbye and thank you(and possibly see you again sometime)when leaaving at the door.Later P.Ms and texts might be an irritating intrusion unless you know each other well.

Reviews

I will always send a text when I get home thanking the lady for our time together. I do this out of curtesy. There is one lovely lady who I see regularly who always says to me as she makes sure I a dressed perfectly before leaving her apartment "Text me when you get home". I find this so sweet - as soon as I arrive home I will tell her I am home safe and sound.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Latin chery (24-11-14), mic1980 (24-11-14)

Reviews

I always send a text after an appointment to say thank you , dont expect a reply as understand the ladies can be busy , I just see it as good manners really

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

Irish Siobhan (24-11-14), Latin chery (24-11-14), tom rambo (24-11-14)

Reviews

Interesting, but I never do.
    I can't imagine they have any interest in talking to me other than business interest, so I wouldn't waste their time.
    But perhaps a discreet thank you would be nice. Hmmm dunno

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (24-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by talkabout View Post
    I say goodbye and thank you(and possibly see you again sometime)when leaaving at the door.Later P.Ms and texts might be an irritating intrusion unless you know each other well.
    i think that ladies like a bit off respect,and it nice to do so,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast