Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: treasure hunt

Reviews

Default treasure hunt

Please someone find my two missing posts , i feel really violated without them

nbt

Blog Entries

If you mean the posts where you and paws decided to post someone's real name, obviously I had to delete those.

Whilst I have you, would you like to be our first MISERABLE user?
    Miserable Users - vBulletin.org Forum

Default Miserable users plugin

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    If you mean the posts where you and paws decided to post someone's real name, obviously I had to delete those.

Whilst I have you, would you like to be our first MISERABLE user?
    Miserable Users - vBulletin.org Forum
    Great idea installing that plugin!! nice gentle punishment, although I think maybe some folks around here like their punishment more extreme!!!

Default I don’t believe it!

BAN YOURSELF PATRICIA!

You have posted my full name. I’ve been getting stick all my life for such a stupid name and I don’t need you on my back as well.

Off to holyhead Woman and don’t spare the ferry

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

jellyass,

u will never silence me......... i never mentioned any body's real name . We were discussing *removed*. I sorry but i cant see the connection. Am i missing something thing . And if i mistakenly inferred something surely it should have been edited and not deleted.

Maybe this is one of the new behind the scenes rules that have been in development longer than a nasa space craft. PATRICIA 13

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 9x3 View Post
    jellyass,

u will never silence me......... i never mentioned any body's real name . We were discussing *removed*. I sorry but i cant see the connection. Am i missing something thing . And if i mistakenly inferred something surely it should have been edited and not deleted.

Maybe this is one of the new behind the scenes rules that have been in development longer than a nasa space craft. PATRICIA 13

nbt
    Jellyass? Patricia? I love to spank a jellyass I love a nice big reddened jellyarse..

Quote Originally Posted by 9x3 View Post
    jellyass,

nbt
    You is not the maggot mark 2 is you ? We have very strict rulz bout worshiping false gods. In fact a whole section of our how to become a raving religious nutjob in five easy steps [availible in all good books shops retails at 9.99] makes it very clear the punishment for you so bend over and lets get this over with,

Ok my fellow brixton burka brotha’s one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post

nbt

You don't need a treasure,u can have me
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post

nbt
    I found this map under Patricias bed... but i think she is trying to throw you off course.. or you can just pray if you cant find the missing posts.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    You don't need a treasure,u can have me
    Now that's an offer that can't be refused
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast